imprint spar "Missy"

MARKR1985

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a new bird mate?what happened to the old one?no good?because you shouldnt just give up on a bird, they cant fly for months after theyre born so you have to have a lot of patience :angry:

a spar feathers and fledges within 45-50 days [bANNED TEXT],its the same bird...before you post maybe learn a little what ur posting about!!! :clapper:

I grew up in newcastle emlyn mate. Gos looks good,how old? What was the lads name who you bought him off?

he a welder , only got 1 arm carnt remember his name i think its nigel but a very nice bloke , hes turning 5 this month

Edited by dafydd23
I grew up in newcastle emlyn mate. Gos looks good,how old? What was the lads name who you bought him off?

he a welder , only got 1 arm carnt remember his name i think its nigel but a very nice bloke , hes turning 5 this month

Was he part of a breeding pair? I think he breeds hh as well. Look forward to seeing him fly mate. Bet your made up. :)

Was he part of a breeding pair? I think he breeds hh as well. Look forward to seeing him fly mate. Bet your made up. :)

thats the guy , hes got a couple of breeding harris there and he was part of a breeding pair i did have second thoughts about getting him but when i arrived and seen him i wanted him , very steady ive had worse harris hawks than him no bating on the glove no footing or aggresion and he is p/r and not touched for 8 months, ate off the glove tonight so over the moon with him , if i find the cash im going to get the female as she is a cracker to

Edited by dafydd23

thats the guy , hes got a couple of breeding harris there and he was part of a breeding pair i did have second thoughts about getting him but when i arrived and seen him i wanted him , very steady ive had worse harris hawks than him no bating on the glove no footing or aggresion and he is p/r and not touched for 8 months, ate off the glove tonight so over the moon with him , if i find the cash im going to get the female as she is a cracker to

If your planning on flying him,dont get the female just yet, I think they failed to breed this year hence the sale. You should have called in on your way back mate.

If your planning on flying him,dont get the female just yet, I think they failed to breed this year hence the sale. You should have called in on your way back mate.

yea she laid and would nt sit on them if i do get her and she done that i would put them in the incubator or put the eggs under the harris hawks ,i will call down as soon as he is hunting mate and have a day down there

a better pic for you mark, trying to think of a name for him now , any ideas , hows missy going

Looks like a cracking Mature Gos you have there dafydd23 :clapper:, Is he German or German X? he looks nice and dark like a European.....

I'm out of here for the school Holidays getting out with the kids, Hireing a boat out on the Norfolk Broads with a few lads next week :drink:...

It'll be good to hear how you amd Mark are getting on with the birds when I'm back on more regular :thumbs:

atb

Jasper

a better pic for you mark, trying to think of a name for him now , any ideas , hows missy going

Looks like a cracking Mature Gos you have there dafydd23 :clapper:, Is he German or German X? he looks nice and dark like a European.....

I'm out of here for the school Holidays getting out with the kids, Hireing a boat out on the Norfolk Broads with a few lads next week :drink:...

It'll be good to hear how you amd Mark are getting on with the birds when I'm back on more regular :thumbs:

atb

Jasper

hes german x finnish but a northen goshawk on his a10 sorry mark if im nicking your thread i will start a new 1

No worries Daf I'm glad you got one sorted. looks a nice bird mate.Missy still not hard penned yet and I'm getting impatient :D

Tony, hope you have a good time mate.

how long she got left till hard penned mate , is she doing any lure work yet

No worries Daf I'm glad you got one sorted. looks a nice bird mate.Missy still not hard penned yet and I'm getting impatient :D

Tony, hope you have a good time mate.

how long she got left till hard penned mate , is she doing any lure work yet

She knows what the lure is,but i'm not going to fly her to it if I can help it.She is very keen on the fist

I reckon a few days to penning

Edited by MARKR1985