imprint spar "Missy"

MARKR1985

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another.

well done mark mate cracking.

Thanks matey,what are you flying this year?

nice one [bANNED TEXT]! pulled the female harris this week three days ive manned her fr 40 mins and shes flying 30 foot to the fist on a creance lol!!! be free by mid week!!! wel have to get out sometme this week im back in work mon so i can park up in carmarthen and leave the van.. we can doa few drive bys then [bANNED TEXT]! i have a few farms with very long private lanes lol!!! :whistling:

I have followed this thread religeosly, I must say you have done a cracking job with her Mark. Good on you!!!!!!

Will you be flying her at Woodcock this year? If you need some good land give me a hollar, I am only in Llanelli.

TC

Edited by tiercel
I have followed this thread religeosly, I must say you have done a cracking job with her Mark. Good on you!!!!!!

Will you be flying her at Woodcock this year? If you need some good land give me a hollar, I am only in Llanelli.

TC

nice one im the dog warden for carms council!,if ever you need anything just holler! mark is also my cousin lol.... hes only ferryside,what you flying this year mate!

another.

well done mark mate cracking.

Thanks matey,what are you flying this year?

ive just got my small female harris coming about 10 yards on a creance i bought her from a guy called gwyn in pontypool. she should be free in a couple of days.

regards jimmy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry i haven't updated in a while my internet has been down.Missy is still doing well killing most days. I will be back online within a week an will put some pictures up of some of her kills! She has settled well at 8 1/4 oz and her manners are fairly good. She has taken over 30 jackdaws and about 15 maggies. One bb and a fair few lbjs