imprint spar "Missy"

MARKR1985

Think i'll kindly decline!! I may give him a ring if shes not taking on sheep in the next few days!!

Think the hedge cutter did some deeper damage than you think ;) ;)

Insensitive but il ignor it

And dont be so nieve he wont be taking any sheep EVER, they dont even get big enough to take down a small fox, believe me. Im suprised no1 else has picked up on the fact that you are clearly not ready for a bird of that size, or a bird of prey AT ALL

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think i'll kindly decline!! I may give him a ring if shes not taking on sheep in the next few days!!

Think the hedge cutter did some deeper damage than you think ;) ;)

Insensitive but il ignor it

And dont be so nieve he wont be taking any sheep EVER, they dont even get big enough to take down a small fox, believe me. Im suprised no1 else has picked up on the fact that you are clearly not ready for a bird of that size, or a bird of prey AT ALL

You really arent doing yourself any favours here. Im sure me and my goshawk will be fine!!

I think iv done enough reading on goshawks thanks, and my mate had one who has been into falconry for over a YEAR, iv probably forgotten more about these birds than you'l ever know. what experience do you have to be telling me to read up?and he looks unhappy on that couch mate

WUM

spam20boy.jpg

TC

Why have you put that picture up?and what does WUM mean?

Nice red tail in the pic though mate :clapper: , how old is he?

I think iv done enough reading on goshawks thanks, and my mate had one who has been into falconry for over a YEAR, iv probably forgotten more about these birds than you'l ever know. what experience do you have to be telling me to read up?and he looks unhappy on that couch mate

WUM

spam20boy.jpg

TC

Why have you put that picture up?and what does WUM mean?

Nice red tail in the pic though mate :clapper: , how old is he?

Probably saying that your a complete muppet! Stop wasting precious oxygen!!

Your duff bird is a waste of oxygen, looks to me like he couldnt even catch a wounded badger, let alone decent prey.

And it looks like youve been had by someone saying that its a spar when its quite obviously a goshawk, done big time mate

It's idiots like you that give Falconry a bad name and YOU are why it is so frowned upon.

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: I'm not going to keep on with this one.

Ill take my 9.5oz gos and leave you to it :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

erm...sounds small for a gos mate

REALLY? :doh: :doh: What weight did yor mates fly at?

He hasnt got a gos, he's got a merlin and a kestrel, mean looking things. But in the RIGHT hands, beautiful. I wouldn't advise you getting either though im affraid, you need a lot of experience, something you clearly dont have :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

how the spar coming on mate? my mate has took on a female spar this year 4 weeks old i think you might kno of him lloyd holmes he told me hes been talking to you on teh iff i dont no if you ahve or not but just if you have then his bird is doing fine feathering upo fantastically she is now five weeks and has totally changed since four weeks old its unbeleivable

how the spar coming on mate? my mate has took on a female spar this year 4 weeks old i think you might kno of him lloyd holmes he told me hes been talking to you on teh iff i dont no if you ahve or not but just if you have then his bird is doing fine feathering upo fantastically she is now five weeks and has totally changed since four weeks old its unbeleivable

She's doing well mate,she changes by the day!!Ask lloyd if he got the pics i sent him.I was supposed to pick up a female from the same breeder that lloyd got his from but she started fitting