imprint spar "Missy"

MARKR1985

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think iv done enough reading on goshawks thanks, and my mate had one who has been into falconry for over a YEAR, iv probably forgotten more about these birds than you'l ever know. what experience do you have to be telling me to read up?and he looks unhappy on that couch mate

If youd done enough reading of the title! you'd see its a SPAR! Saying that if your MATE has ALL that experience I must be wrong!!

What bird does your mate fly? What are you flying now?

I think iv done enough reading on goshawks thanks, and my mate had one who has been into falconry for over a YEAR, iv probably forgotten more about these birds than you'l ever know. what experience do you have to be telling me to read up?and he looks unhappy on that couch mate

Bet she's suicidal :blink: Being on the couch

I dont fly them mate, I had an accident with a hedge cutter a while back, now I don't have the neccesaries for flying them, but birds of prey are my passion and i just know A LOT about them, he looks like a Gos to me mate. Ive got a lurcher and spaniel, good for flushing, go regularly with my mate whos got 2 birds. we could teach you a thing or two about hawking if you'd be up for any lessons?

WUM

spam20boy.jpg

TC

I dont fly them mate, I had an accident with a hedge cutter a while back, now I don't have the neccesaries for flying them, but birds of prey are my passion and i just know A LOT about them, he looks like a Gos to me mate. Ive got a lurcher and spaniel, good for flushing, go regularly with my mate whos got 2 birds. we could teach you a thing or two about hawking if you'd be up for any lessons?

Are you f ucking serious?