imprint spar "Missy"

MARKR1985

Picked her up today,got her home weighed 9 5/8oz with a bit of a crop.She is steady as you like and used to everything.The breeder has done a fantastic job with her.I was let down by another breeder and only found this one by chance.Best thing was he was only 30 miles away from me whereas the other guy was going to mean a 300 mile round trip :clapper: :clapper:

post-25182-1247256722_thumb.jpg

Edited by MARKR1985

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Mark :clapper::clapper:

I just fired some over to spain for a pal, mostly Muskets but a couple of females....

Jasper

A lot being exported,everybody I phoned had just sent the last and then I found this gem right on my bloody doorstep!!!

The missus had made sandwiches the lot for an all day journey,the car was full to the t**s with fuel(something that very rarely happens) and the bloke phones me to say that the female i was supposed to have has had two fits!!

Phoned another guy on the offchance and he had one left!!

A lot being exported,everybody I phoned had just sent the last and then I found this gem right on my bloody doorstep!!!

The missus had made sandwiches the lot for an all day journey,the car was full to the t**s with fuel(something that very rarely happens) and the bloke phones me to say that the female i was supposed to have has had two fits!!

well done mark it was a result mate! one guy from spain is still pestering asking me if I can get some from other breeders and he will give me £300 for the female and 200 Muskets, I told him I'm not James Bond and can't be arse with the hassle :), he's now sent me a email spitting his dummy out....

You did well mate as they're snapping them up overseas! mind you the agents that pick them up in this country get big bucks for them over there, you would be surprised what they get for them :yes:....

Jasper

well done mark it was a result mate! one guy from spain is still pestering asking me if I can get some from other breeders and he will give me £300 for the female and 200 Muskets, I told him I'm not James Bond and can't be arse with the hassle :), he's now sent me a email spitting his dummy out....

You did well mate as they're snapping them up overseas! mind you the agents that pick them up in this country get big bucks for them over there, you would be surprised what they get for them :yes:....

Jasper

Cookings obviously not the right job for me then :whistling:

I really didnt think I was going to get one this year tbh but I know I can do her justice this season. :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: Will keep updating this to let you know how she's getting on

Atb Mark

nice little spar mate how old is she now? what is her weight empty?and what are your plans for her?cheers kev.

Shes 4 weeks old and weighed 262g or 9 1/4 oz this morning. Its magpies all the way this season,we'll see how she goes

thats just what she needs plenty of exposure to everything inclouding the kids very best of luck with her on the maggies iam shore she will be fine cheers kev.

Cheers Kev,She'll get plenty of exposure in this madhouse that's for sure! She's been up on her feet a fair bit and flapping and she isnt batting an eylid at anything.More than happy to sit there watching telly!