LURCHER PUPS FOR SALE.!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys due to a holiday coming up and not having anyone to watch the pups im letting them go for £150 ..there are 2 dogs and 2 bitches left will be good alrounders 2 black and 2 sandy colors left 07853019306 call for more info.

cheers.

if these pups are a patch on there parents they will make great workers so dont miss out on a bargain

four left guys.........two dogs

two bitches .

ready to go now ........seven weeks old today

have you still got the merl bitch?

if these pups are a patch on there parents they will make great workers so dont miss out on a bargain

two bitches .

sorry mate shes gone , black broken coated bitch left and two dogs

two bitches .

sorry mate shes gone , black broken coated bitch left and two dogs

got a merl dog left mate
Just picked my pup up, chuffed with her. Slept the whole journey home on my lap! Now the howling has started! lol

Hopefully she will be up to the standard of her parents

that will be a goooooood dog mate i can vouch for the parents..keep us up to date with her progress mate wont you!/ ;)

Just picked my pup up, chuffed with her. Slept the whole journey home on my lap! Now the howling has started! lol

Hopefully she will be up to the standard of her parents

that will be a goooooood dog mate i can vouch for the parents..keep us up to date with her progress mate wont you!/ ;)

Deffinately pal. Shes a stuborn strong willed fecker, gonna take persistance to train her i rekon. Love her attitude, nothing fazes her, very alert, takes in everything and no fear. Just how a pup should be!