Has it been owned by you since new and never been registered?

no bought from guy who built one and used documents for it engine is recon unit and there is no chassis number full reciept will be given

will take lamping dog or bitch in px

Has it been owned by you since new and never been registered?

no bought from guy who built one and used documents for it engine is recon unit and there is no chassis number full reciept will be given

will take lamping dog or bitch in px

bump

landrover 90 200tdi good dogging motor used on farm and shoot so no documents good chassis and engine new alternator and battery starter misses now and again but runs great £500ono black in colour

No stains on back seats it there....

landrover 90 200tdi good dogging motor used on farm and shoot so no documents good chassis and engine new alternator and battery starter misses now and again but runs great £500ono black in colour

No stains on back seats it there....

got no back seats

would this 90 be able to get registered on a Q plate and be put back on the road? pics would be good pal :thumbs:

yes mate would go on q send me email will send you some pics

still for sale

Edited by bigbill110
would this 90 be able to get registered on a Q plate and be put back on the road? pics would be good pal :thumbs:

still for sale

still for sale due to timewaster

still for sale

well if your refering to me as THE timewaster, well fairplay, but i would have thought the question i asked would have helped your sale, i'll know next time, good luck anyway :victory:

still for sale

well if your refering to me as THE timewaster, well fairplay, but i would have thought the question i asked would have helped your sale, i'll know next time, good luck anyway :victory:

still for sale

Guest ROUGH COATED

This site's getting better' BLATENT KNOCK OFF'S FOR SALE with the number's cut out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheers:

fair play to ya.

Edited by ROUGH COATED