ive got a litter off 7/8 whippets 1/8 collie pups for sale.sire is pure whippet and the dam is 3/4 whippet 1/4 collie.both parents are around 21 inch tts.and work day and night.both parents are steady solid dogs.i have 5 bitches and 4 dogs.there 7 weeks old tomorrow.im in barnsley south yorks and i am asking 150 quid a pup ono!pm me for any questions.cheers

post-27805-1246908590_thumb.jpg

post-27805-1246909001_thumb.jpg

post-27805-1247068350.jpg

Edited by fatmoocher

good strong pups .i have been out with the dog lamping , rabbiting and feriting hope they go to working home if same as farther :clapper: good luck
pic of parents now added

bump.

i have seen the pups i only wish i had room for one myself :big_boss:

ive got a litter off 7/8 whippets 1/8 collie pups for sale.sire is pure whippet and the dam is 3/4 whippet 1/4 collie.both parents are around 21 inch tts.and work day and night.both parents are steady solid dogs.i have 5 bitches and 4 dogs.there 7 weeks old tomorrow.im in barnsley south yorks and i am asking 150 quid a pup ono!pm me for any questions.cheers

Thanks for the emails frank and good luck with the pups. :thumbs:

smashing pups lad all look bright and clean and so dose mum and dad..........had i not just bought another to add to me team i would have had one i hope you find good homes for them mate spot on good luck danny.

hiya have you still got some bitches left
yes i do if you want pics please pm me

GOT ANY PICS ? AS MY BRICK DOES NOT EXCEPT PICS.

my lap tops playing up if any body wants some info on the pups please call me on 07542764820
  • 2 weeks later...

u got any bitches left