Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deerman my money is on You however there are some strong contenders
This will be first time ive been in a pub on a saturday night and thrown a punch and not got in the shit over it......lol

what about a womens match too ??

Yeah PORK CHOP can enter that then .... Hhahahha :clapper:

hi guys

good to see lots of good comm about the show ,hopefully better than the crappy show i went to in herefordshire last sunday ,anyone know what the best day show my lurchers at the show sat or sunday .any advise welcome has it will my first year there thanks

jack russel classes for sat and sun are pups as always mixed . smooth russle bitch smooth russel dog .rough russel bitch rough russel dog ... and there is a lurcher show on both sat and sun with different judges doing both so either day really cashcan ,,, we decided on this for people who maybe work sun and can only make sat and vice verse or u can spend the whole weekend and camp and enjoy the fun in the bar with likeminded folks in the evenings :clapper:

jack russel classes for sat and sun are pups as always mixed . smooth russle bitch smooth russel dog .rough russel bitch rough russel dog ... and there is a lurcher show on both sat and sun with different judges doing both so either day really cashcan ,,, we decided on this for people who maybe work sun and can only make sat and vice verse or u can spend the whole weekend and camp and enjoy the fun in the bar with likeminded folks in the evenings :clapper:

thanks for that ,see your guys that the show

thanks for that ,see your guys that the show

Look forward to meeting everyone old friends and new

i shall be going,but not sure which day yet?it will be my first time to the heart of wales show and i am looking forward to it.

is there a meet point for members in the day?to put name to faces,i will more than likely be there on the Saturday if there is could someone let me know please

regards

davy