Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank everyone for their comments positive, or negative believe it or not, without them we would never be able to improve.Timid I thought You and the rest of the crew worked extremely hard the depth of the grass was my fault,simply ran out of time to cut it again gutted for causing You so much stress,The Trade stands who came I would also like to thank for their continuing support and I am glad You seen some fruition over the weekend at last.The weather over the last three years has lost us crowds and trade stands now we have had the weather lets see what next year brings,we invested this year in tracking roadway to get people in and out ,the only year we didn't need it.

Alan Thanks for sorting out the Bedlington show and getting the type of judges you need to enhance a working terrier show was once again chuffed at the amount and quality of the terriers and Lurchers that came.

Mars The problem with the obedience will be sorted,I can only say the person running it was asked in January and agreed to do it, not chucked upon him I do not work that way the plate was ordered six months ago wish you had told me on the day and introduced yourself would have been good to have met you.

I would like to thank everyone for their comments positive, or negative believe it or not, without them we would never be able to improve.Timid I thought You and the rest of the crew worked extremely hard the depth of the grass was my fault,simply ran out of time to cut it again gutted for causing You so much stress,The Trade stands who came I would also like to thank for their continuing support and I am glad You seen some fruition over the weekend at last.The weather over the last three years has lost us crowds and trade stands now we have had the weather lets see what next year brings,we invested this year in tracking roadway to get people in and out ,the only year we didn't need it.

Alan Thanks for sorting out the Bedlington show and getting the type of judges you need to enhance a working terrier show was once again chuffed at the amount and quality of the terriers and Lurchers that came.

Mars The problem with the obedience will be sorted,I can only say the person running it was asked in January and agreed to do it, not chucked upon him I do not work that way the plate was ordered six months ago wish you had told me on the day and introduced yourself would have been good to have met you.

Heart of wales,....

On the Saturday myself and Mrs Mars did have a good day, we met some good friendly people, my Bull X won her class, we bought a new ferret, and got a good pic of the pup in the simulated coursing...

I`me not Knocking what was a Good LITTLE SHOW

What i`me saying is it was Over Advertised, a full page add in the in the countryman's weekly, all the hype on here, we were expecting something on a par with chatsworth or the midland...

In reality we arrived just after 08-00hrs we pitched our tent in the top field gave the dogs a quick walk to empty out, and by 09-30hrs we`d seen all their was to see,

And to rub it in Two of the reasons we decided to go to this show the ferret show and the obedience didn't happen, and rather than spending two days "making the most of it" we decided to cut our losses,

And if i`de known who you were, i would have introduced myself, and asked for my money back...

Cos i feel like i`ve been conned, and i for one wont be coming back to the Heart of wales Game and country fair, at the Royal welsh show ground.

:thumbdown: Mars...

how many different lurcher judges were there ??? ..............

there was one judge for lurchers and one for terriers on sat one for beddy championship on sun one for terriers one for lurchers then different ones for supreme championship :clapper:

so there were 3 lurcher judges over the 2 days ??? not knocking you guys but i cant see the sence in that ... especially as one judge does all the hard work and then another gets to pick the supreme champion ..........

just had a look on the all sports web site there are some cracking photos on there and i didnt see one sad face lol :whistling::clapper:

theres no terriers on there either :whistling:

there wont be many photos of the terriers on there for saturday because the photographer wasnt there when they were judging