Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocky4

cracking pics i will there next year goling to run some beddie lurcher classes at various shows up and down the country the winners will be in the final next year i only thing i couldnt find was any one selling pork pies i was lucky i was just getting the shakes when a kind lady gave me one or two out of her lunch who knows what might of happend i usualy carry a spare pie or two but i forgot cheers

This show is still in its infancy, yes there could have been a few more stalls and HOW will have to address that for next year which im sure he will! But the dog show is well run and nice to see the excellent effort put into the bedlington side of the show which is the best in the country thanks to him. This show deserves to keep going and it will improve and iron out little niggles as it grows. I will be there every time to support this show! This man enjoyed the show !!!

post-7755-1250545445.jpg

only the oldies would know him . :D
Guest DogFaceKillah
just a few pics in no particular order thanks to andy and thanks to everyone for their nice comments :icon_redface: oh and by the way pork chops you didnt get secont you got reserve supreme champion wooo hooo :toast:post-908-1250544996.jpgpost-908-1250545021.jpgpost-908-1250545043.jpgpost-908-1250545091.jpgpost-908-1250545115.jpgpost-908-1250545160.jpg

very proffesional rocky4, nice mole skins also :tongue2: