Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again if anyone thinks they may have qualified for heart of wales championship and have not recieved any info or are not sure . its if you have won a best in show terrier or lurcher at any show this year please pm me and let me know thanks :D:clapper:

must be a big brolly cath to cover that ass

bit out of order that fella ... i suppose you are a brad pit look alike ??? .... probably more like his brother cess pit .............

Just got off the phone with the organizers of the show, we will be at the show with a trade stand to promote our new ferret box, The Mouchers Box, its a version of a tryed and tested small bow backed box, that we feel we have inproved by fitting a bigger lid, improved ventalation and raised the point of ballance on the strap so it can now be worn as a blet as well as with a shoulder strap, we wil also have our terrier boxes with us and will be doing a show special on kennels ordered at the show, will also have a boat load of quality polyester net and yarn, and no doubt a few other bits and pieces to intrest dog and ferret lads and lasses

DSC09717.jpg

DSC09711.jpg