• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you just made yourself look a complete dick well done

1grand

hows about we meet up put our 2 12 month old dogs against eachother winner takes both dogs home

your on bring your dog down iv got grass fields down here, ill run you for £500 i dont want your dog,you made your self a man give us your number and we will arrange it for tomorrow. theres plenty of long ears down here.

look pal its pretty ovious you got learning difficulties you not going to sell that dog on here for a grand so get real :blink:

so what your trying to say is every one on here aint got no money, the credit crunch must of hit you hard. i was gonna ask £1500 for him. but i did take the credit crunch in to consideration thats why im only asking £1000

look pal its pretty ovious you got learning difficulties you not going to sell that dog on here for a grand so get real :blink:

so what your trying to say is every one on here aint got no money, the credit crunch must of hit you hard. i was gonna ask £1500 for him. but i did take the credit crunch in to consideration thats why im only asking £1000

:blink: i bet you paid £150 for him thou

you just made yourself look a complete dick well done

1grand

hows about we meet up put our 2 12 month old dogs against eachother winner takes both dogs home

your on bring your dog down iv got grass fields down here, ill run you for £500 i dont want your dog,you made your self a man give us your number and we will arrange it for tomorrow. theres plenty of long ears down here.

you can ask as long as you like you still wont sell him on here for a grand nice try though :D