• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a SHAME ITS OUT A JACKER LOL
if i was near you id take your face right off, you ass hole

slverfox mate take no notice of him i think i iknow him he only acts hard cos his dads a f*****g nutter and ex boxer he calls every dog a jacker

HERE IS MY DOG PUP FOR SALE, HE IS 25 " HIGH. HES SALUKI/GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND X SALUKI GREYHOUND.

DAM- TRIXXI BRED OUT OF ACE AND SPRING.

SIRE- SCOOTER BRED OUT OF BINLARDEN BUSH AND JOE KELLYS STORM.

HIS D.O.B. IS 26/7.08.

REASON FOR SALE, IM GIVING THE DOGS UP.

£1000 NO OFFERS.

HE WILL MAKE A GOOD DAY TIME DOG.VERY FAST AND GOT PLENTY OF STAMINA............HE IS NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD..........

I new they were some right nut jobs on here.You just proved it.£1000 for a lurcher undisputed buys cars for that kind of money lol.With all jokeing aside mate you have lost the plot :feck: So are giving up dogs and you want some fool to pay for it.How much did you pay for it ?.Dont tell lies saying it,s SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD becuase you woukd have to be NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS TO BUY IT. Catcher 1

Hi he looks a nice dog but then he shud do for £1000 i must agree with most ppl here that is way too much for a dog especially unworking i have a saluki x whippet n she takes all legal quarry n great ferret dog, cattle broke n good with cats and i wud only dream of askin the 150 mark if i was selling. But i wud never dream or even consider sellin her she is my girl and i say [bANNED TEXT] u have a dog u have it for its life they like a kid and if u not prepared to then dont have them. I must admit it does sound like u jus cant be arsed u say have a dog [bANNED TEXT] u rekon going be so good y not keep him n have some good hunting instead of trying make sum cash of him which i cant imagine u getting anywer near that price.

HERE IS MY DOG PUP FOR SALE, HE IS 25 " HIGH. HES SALUKI/GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND X SALUKI GREYHOUND.

DAM- TRIXXI BRED OUT OF ACE AND SPRING.

SIRE- SCOOTER BRED OUT OF BINLARDEN BUSH AND JOE KELLYS STORM.

HIS D.O.B. IS 26/7.08.

REASON FOR SALE, IM GIVING THE DOGS UP.

£1000 NO OFFERS.

HE WILL MAKE A GOOD DAY TIME DOG.VERY FAST AND GOT PLENTY OF STAMINA............HE IS NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD..........

I new they were some right nut jobs on here.You just proved it.£1000 for a lurcher undisputed buys cars for that kind of money lol.With all jokeing aside mate you have lost the plot :feck: So are giving up dogs and you want some fool to pay for it.How much did you pay for it ?.Dont tell lies saying it,s SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD becuase you woukd have to be NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS TO BUY IT. Catcher 1

THE DOG IS SOLD SO STOP MAKING A BIG THING OF IT.