Sign in to follow this  
silverfox999

saluki greyhound whippet

HERE IS MY DOG PUP FOR SALE, HE IS 25 " HIGH. HES SALUKI/GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND X SALUKI GREYHOUND.

DAM- TRIXXI BRED OUT OF ACE AND SPRING.

SIRE- SCOOTER BRED OUT OF BINLARDEN BUSH AND JOE KELLYS STORM.

HIS D.O.B. IS 26/7.08.

REASON FOR SALE, IM GIVING THE DOGS UP.

£1000 NO OFFERS.

HE WILL MAKE A GOOD DAY TIME DOG.VERY FAST AND GOT PLENTY OF STAMINA............HE IS NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD..........

post-35177-1246656177_thumb.jpg

Edited by silverfox999

are you sure its not a 100 pounds....a dog not working for a 1000 pounds i dont care if the queens the mother and david beckham is the father breeding is 1 thing doing it is the next.... :blink: madness

are you sure its not a 100 pounds....a dog not working for a 1000 pounds i dont care if the queens the mother and david beckham is the father breeding is 1 thing doing it is the next.... :blink: madness
NO HE IS £1000

silly money for a dog thats done nothing :whistling: dont you mean £100 not a grand

or perhaps its got solid gold knackers eh

lol your giving him up for £1000

when u say givin him up it sounds like you cant be boverd with him so you may aswel get a grand 4 him instead ? lol

silly money for a dog thats done nothing :whistling: dont you mean £100 not a grand

HES GONNA BE GOLD DUST

£1000 for that ur having a laff mate worth £150 - £200 i wudnt evan pay that for a fully working dog can get umm for 500 at most

HES GONNA BE GOLD DUST

more like iron rust if was goin to be that good you'd be keepin the dog and getting real good money for it once it was killing some hares and getiin a bit of a rep

Sign in to follow this