• air arms pro sport
    • air arms tx200
    • theoben evolution
    • webley vulcan
    • bsa meteor
    • hw 80(k)
    • hw77(k)

Guest Scuba1
its a bit colder in the uk...dry suits and thermals lol.

I dive dry anyway most of the time but its not that its the lack of visibility that gets me as I like to take pictures while I am down there and here its a bit naff for that. I have worked for long enough in the north sea to not just jump in this muddy puddle for the heck of it unless someone pays me to do it.

ATB

Michael

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.177's kick arse! .22's drop like a lead balloon much beyond zero when talking about the 12ft/lbs limit :yes:.............

give me the flatter trajectory and accuracy anytime over the old mans .22 :D.........

Jasper

I dive dry anyway most of the time but its not that its the lack of visibility that gets me as I like to take pictures while I am down there and here its a bit naff for that. I have worked for long enough in the north sea to not just jump in this muddy puddle for the heck of it unless someone pays me to do it.

ATB

Michael

havent any of the lakes n quories got visability?.. i've tried it in a swimming pool but stricly a freinds witnes to the reel stuff.

Guest Scuba1

ATB

Michael

havent any of the lakes n quories got visability?.. i've tried it in a swimming pool but stricly a freinds witnes to the reel stuff.

After 30 plus years diving and working in diving, the fresh water stuff just does not do it for me mate. I know that there is a place called stoney cove, but over the weekends there are hundreds of divers hopping in there and you have to walk down to the water for quite a stretch when the car park is filled up as it usualy is over the summer. No, fresh water is great stuff for rinsing my kit once in a while, but diving in it, I don't think so.

ATB

Michael

ATB

Michael

After 30 plus years diving and working in diving, the fresh water stuff just does not do it for me mate. I know that there is a place called stoney cove, but over the weekends there are hundreds of divers hopping in there and you have to walk down to the water for quite a stretch when the car park is filled up as it usualy is over the summer. No, fresh water is great stuff for rinsing my kit once in a while, but diving in it, I don't think so.

ATB

Michael

ahhh, 30 years? lol i suspet you've got the hang of it by now lol...

when does the .20 guy shout up in all this?...............

Guest Scuba1

ATB

Michael

ATB

Michael

ahhh, 30 years? lol i suspet you've got the hang of it by now lol...

when does the .20 guy shout up in all this?...............

The .20 guy has already shouted up. :clapper: :clapper: and don't tell anyone but I voted .25 just for the heck of it.

ATB

Michael

Just fitted a Barratt .50 Cal barrel on my BSA Meteor and its lethal, wiped out a entire Beef herd with it, stood them all in a line and the Bullet passed straight through the lot killing them instantly :D......

.177's kick butt when in the right hands ;).....

Jasper

Just fitted a Barratt .50 Cal barrel on my BSA Meteor and its lethal, wiped out a entire Beef herd with it, stood them all in a line and the Bullet passed straight through the lot killing them instantly :D......

.177's kick butt when in the right hands ;).....

Jasper

Thats nothing Jasp! I put one of those on my Webley Tempest and took it on Safari, only two Elephants though ;)

Thats nothing Jasp! I put one of those on my Webley Tempest and took it on Safari, only two Elephants though ;)

:clapper::clapper: now you're talking mate!! Webley Tempests should be supplied as standard equipment in Modern warfare ;) .......