• bsa meteor
    • hw 80(k)
    • hw77(k)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scuba1

Honest I did not want him to do it. When I said it in the last posts about .177 v.22 it was only a sarcastic comment, nothing more.

But I do have a question that has been bugging me all evening.

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

ATB

Michael

Honest I did not want him to do it. When I said it in the last posts about .177 v.22 it was only a sarcastic comment, nothing more.

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

ATB

Michael

Give them some rope.......

Tall buildings? Same reason a bloke can have the perfect bird, then knock himself out senceless on the inter-wank. You don't know where to look 'till you've got another view point. No matter how crap the reality may be.....

Reflective Cheers.

Guest Scuba1
scuba/sex machine, you worry me at times :blink:

Well you see, My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely and then there are times that I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.

Life is like that, but don't worry about me I am fine .......................really. :piggy:

Michael

Edited by Scuba1

Probably for the same reason that some people who are incredible stupid get up at silly o clock to go down to the coast, spend an hour motoring out to an invisible point in the sea, hop in the water with 1 meter vis for 40 minutes with 15 minutes on the bottom trying to see something that is easier to see in a flippin museum. then end up getting home at even sillier o clock completely zonked out. :)

Hurrah for next weekend.

people only shoot .22 cos they havent been introduced to how much better a .17 is. And .22 shooters are all girlies anyway

:tongue4: :tongue4:

Or maybe .177 shooters aren't good enough to compensate for the different arc..

:cry: :cry:

Guest Scuba1

Probably for the same reason that some people who are incredible stupid get up at silly o clock to go down to the coast, spend an hour motoring out to an invisible point in the sea, hop in the water with 1 meter vis for 40 minutes with 15 minutes on the bottom trying to see something that is easier to see in a flippin museum. then end up getting home at even sillier o clock completely zonked out. :)

Hurrah for next weekend.

That is something that I never understood either. I lived on the Canary Islands and had a place there to take people out to invisible points in the sea, let them hop in the water with 20 meter vis for 40 minutes with 15 minutes at the bottom seeing something that is easier to see in a aquarium, then getting back to the hotel at silly o'clock completely zonked out and paying me for doing just that ;)

ATB

Michael

That is something that I never understood either. I lived on the Canary Islands and had a place there to take people out to invisible points in the sea, let them hop in the water with 20 meter vis for 40 minutes with 15 minutes at the bottom seeing something that is easier to see in a aquarium, then getting back to the hotel at silly o'clock completely zonked out and paying me for doing just that ;)

ATB

Michael

Might have been me. :D I have gone out of Lanzagrotty mainly shore dives and Tenegrief all rib. did think of becoming a dive instructor then decided that I couldn't afford the lack of money that people earn. :blink:

Guest Scuba1

ATB

Michael

Might have been me. :D I have gone out of Lanzagrotty mainly shore dives and Tenegrief all rib. did think of becoming a dive instructor then decided that I couldn't afford the lack of money that people earn. :blink:

I set up a dive centre on Lanzarote for a friend of mine and had one myself on Tenerife. But if you want to get a million bucks with diving you best start of with two and wait a while.

I did both shore and rhib dives had the rhib in Las Calletas and the centre in Las Americas. Then moved on to El Hierro for a while but just did the odd course there and dived mostly by myself now. ( Not at all here in the UK so far )

ATB

Michael