• bsa supersport xl
    • air arms pro sport
    • air arms tx200
    • theoben evolution
    • webley vulcan
    • bsa meteor
    • hw 80(k)
    • hw77(k)

i suppose. but buying a gun is a big desicon for me. im not made of money and have to earn up until i get the gun so i want to make sure that everthing is as perfect as possible. i wish more gunshops had 'try before you buy' ranges. what is the shot count for the scorpio in .177 by the way :hmm: cannot seem to find it anywhere?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suppose. but buying a gun is a big desicon for me. im not made of money and have to earn up until i get the gun so i want to make sure that everthing is as perfect as possible. i wish more gunshops had 'try before you buy' ranges. what is the shot count for the scorpio in .177 by the way :hmm: cannot seem to find it anywhere?

I think the scorpion will make about 50/60 shots but not entirely sure on that one.

You don't always need to shoot the gun to know whether or not you like it. I think when you get down to shooting it you're just confirming what you already know.

If the money is tight, I'd be reluctant to go down the PCP route. the gun is just the beginning. Add £100ish for a pump or £200 for a bottle. but i'm sure you know this already!

well:

£350 for gun

40 for deben bipod

40 for hawke endurance 4-12x40 scope

so: £430

50p every time i fill the gun up at the dive shop.

i really want a pcp because its easier to achieve accuracy with them, therefore making pest control easier

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker

:wacko: :wacko: your gna fill the gun up at the dive shop everytime? You could go through 50 shots easily just doing target practice at different ranges and trying pellets, then youd have to go back to the shop and it would just be an absolute ball ache.

If you think about it properly you would be much better off saving that bit longer, or maybe not buying a bipod to begin with and saving for a pump. Even try to get a second hand one aaron.

One more thing...piss off with these polls !!!

Ryan

well:

£350 for gun

40 for deben bipod

40 for hawke endurance 4-12x40 scope

so: £430

50p every time i fill the gun up at the dive shop.

i really want a pcp because its easier to achieve accuracy with them, therefore making pest control easier

50p to fill up ?? you lucky lad I just got stung £3 at The Gunshop in Barnet

Guest Scuba1

I can just feel another poll coming up ..... well a few to be precise. Pump or bottle then what pump or what size / pressure/ material/ colour bottle. and so the poll list goes on et nauseoum.

ATB

Michael

Guest Scuba1
Sorry scuba, I can see I've opened a can of worms.

No mate, just ammo for another 2000 of aarons polls

Anyway to get this poll back on track. What's the price of tomatoes in Switzerland like at this time of the year??

Sorry scuba, I can see I've opened a can of worms.

No mate, just ammo for another 2000 of aarons polls

Anyway to get this poll back on track. What's the price of tomatoes in Switzerland like at this time of the year??

About 1 euro for 10 scuba :thumbs:

Raiderboy