• bsa supersport xl
    • air arms pro sport
    • air arms tx200
    • theoben evolution
    • webley vulcan
    • bsa meteor
    • hw 80(k)
    • hw77(k)

Back in Germany as a kid I had a Russian copy of the Diana45 and that was a great little springer. I used to take it out in the boat and shoot loads of ducks with it in the reed beds of our local lake and musk rats on the banks of the canals. It was in .177 and had open sights.

ATB

Michael

.177 thats for girls :angel::tongue2::whistling:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scuba1
Back in Germany as a kid I had a Russian copy of the Diana45 and that was a great little springer. I used to take it out in the boat and shoot loads of ducks with it in the reed beds of our local lake and musk rats on the banks of the canals. It was in .177 and had open sights.

ATB

Michael

.177 thats for girls :angel::tongue2::whistling:

Hey I was a kid at the time.

ATB

Michael

Guest Scuba1
This is now , WELL, beyond a joke Its bad enough that there`s a million twats on here , now those of you that see youreselves as the decent ones , are just ruining a half decent section of the site with the same old drivel . If you want to post shite like this , do it on BBS

Join date:2nd of June and 53 posts :stinker: :rolleyes: Stick with it for a bit longer and then make an educated remark kid. Not come on here and stir shit.

ATB

Michael

Don't feed the troll comes to mind

Guest Scuba1
Never thought id see the day when id say this but i quit like the AA s400, might even buy one! Has anyone got one, are they any good ?

I have a AA410k and like it a lot. Have a look in the Review section on here.

HTH

Michael

i got one for you aaron get a webley raider 10. ten shot magazine, 90 shots out of a charge, more accurate than the s400, really nice feeling stock, just £30 more than the s400 and your more than welcome to come and have a few shots of it.

Raiderboy

E.H! Its just friendly banter mate, life would be dull with out it, if you have a serious post to put up, then do it ;)

i see you still havent got the hang of just posting once lol :icon_redface::clapper:

OOps! If its worth saying once :laugh:

Oh dear.

Looking forward to seeing some of the lads at Davy's but most of this section really needs to get it's sh1t sorted before the mods pull it for turning into a kinder-ground for folks to slag each other off.

Grow up

Cheersish.