New to racing

Me and a mate of mine have just started racing greyhounds and have 3 dogs between us.. they have all raced before competitively except one which is 15 months old.. We had this bitch for a trial the other day and she ran quite fast.. i was just wonderin what times your dogs have ran over a 2 bend race ( ive put 2 bend race because not sure what the distance is)...

any replies and advice would be greatly appreciated as we need the experience...

I'll get pictures of the 3 dogs we have in the next few days..

• 2 weeks later...

Me and a mate of mine have just started racing greyhounds and have 3 dogs between us.. they have all raced before competitively except one which is 15 months old.. We had this bitch for a trial the other day and she ran quite fast.. i was just wonderin what times your dogs have ran over a 2 bend race ( ive put 2 bend race because not sure what the distance is)...

any replies and advice would be greatly appreciated as we need the experience...

I'll get pictures of the 3 dogs we have in the next few days..

depends which track your trialling at all tracks times are different and running over 2 bends is called a sprint

haha cushty:P she should go faster but when she did tht trail she was comin in to season

she should of bin flying if just coming in to season

they start to loose time at 4 to 5 weeks out not being funny mate just replying to your post atb mate and good luck

haha cushty:P she should go faster but when she did tht trail she was comin in to season

they start to loose time at 4 to 5 weeks out not being funny mate just replying to your post atb mate and good luck

i would of thought tht she would slow down if comin in.. she can do faster as when she did this time we had had her about 3 days and she was really unfit just my opinion what do you think??

i would of thought tht she would slow down if comin in.. she can do faster as when she did this time we had had her about 3 days and she was really unfit just my opinion what do you think??

if unfit then yes but they do run at there best when coming in to season

if unfit then yes but they do run at there best when coming in to season

thanks mate advice taken onboard :clapper: soon see how fast she runs in the next few weeks