airedale lurchers

I'm also interested in this cross. I have a very useful little grey bitch and was looking for an Airedale to put over her when she was last in season, nothing ever came to fruit though. I've heard very good things from this cross.

i have never heard anything about them, i have asked but no one i know has seen them run, i would think they would be a handy cross :)

cheers, jay.

Skycat on here, as ped Airedale. It is form USA lines, where they work them on Cats+Bears. Alot from the UK, are just [sHOW STUFF]. So if you want a good'un, pm Skycat.? :yes:

a mate of mine has an airdale whippet first x, it looks like a right mongrel , you dont get a second glance when your walking over the fields , but ill tell you what its 1 of the bests mooching dogs ive seen and its as hard as nails . i would own it if he ever had to part with it ;)

i have never heard anything about them, i have asked but no one i know has seen them run, i would think they would be a handy cross :)

cheers, jay.

Skycat on here, as ped Airedale. It is form USA lines, where they work them on Cats+Bears. Alot from the UK, are just [sHOW STUFF]. So if you want a good'un, pm Skycat.? :yes:

i wasn't looking for one at the minute mate just curious, i will get one at some point tho.

jay.

Guest miller1989

i own 3/4 grey 1/4 bull airedale look through my old posts you may find a picture or 3 theres doing the business 25 1/2tts bitch! colour sandy! i think the airedale is where she gets her ears from,huge.

Hello. I am a new "old" member, but i hadn't been on in awhile. Great site- thank you.

But I run an airedale lurcher, f1 airedale x staghound. Smart as hell & fast as hell- the mother stag was off jack rabbit/coyote lines i got a good lean pup. She's very responsive & tons of drive & nose.

I also hunt upland birds w/her. She will even hold a point, lol.

Jearthdog on the working airedale board http://workingairedale.**"£$%^&*(.com/index.cgi

has a bunch of US working line airedales he imported to Eng or Scotland & one particularly fast one related to these lines.

cheers,

DSCN3341_edited.jpg

DSC01429_edited.jpg

DSC01245_edited.jpg

Edited by dwolf