new mh

hawk1

been working away for two weeks but had teal out last weekend flying at 1lb9 he took off after a rabbit was inches off it then turned round and had ago at a pigeon what a chase but hes just not fit enough ,hes started to soar w im very happy with just hope the weather gets better for the weekend cant wait for the pheasants to start

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep us informed, he sounds a right good bird! Did you walk the rabbit up or was it ferreted?

just walked through the field and up it shot a good natural chase mate hes not been out with the ferrits yet trying to get him working with my mates brittany my redtail took to the dog no problem but this little chap is a bit harder to get used to dogs

• 3 months later...

i havent updated this for a while so here is where im at i dropped teals weight down to 1lb5 before he would totaly commit and hold on to a rabbit he was a stubborn little shit he would chase anything that moved but pull out last min now there is no stopping him hes even flying at rabbits from a massive distance away now he has the balls and knows what he is doing im flying him back up at 1lb7 hes turned out a great little harris i will post some pics when i upload them

atb steven

• 4 weeks later...