I got some kits at last

he was the biggest but one of the jills isnt much smaller than him a few more weeks & i reccon she will catch him up

the little runty one is over 100 gramms smaller than the male but she is very active & agile was climbing up my legs trying to bite me earlier :laugh: :laugh:

Funny you should say runty one, the little dark jill I want to keep back is runty, but she's always running around, maybe some thing in it :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any moretipson the editing part of the pics?

Heres one i just done of my daughter pic was taken last year but its oneof my favs.

memorycard099-1.jpg

How are you getting on in the Highlands now you've been up there a bit Terrie?

Heres one i just done of my daughter pic was taken last year but its oneof my favs.

memorycard099-1.jpg

thanks kay i will give it a try tomorrow night.

Yeah been up here for over 3 years now :blink: Getting on fine just cant wait till this shooting season is over with (not even started yet i know) Cant wait to get out lamping every other week-end :D. Hows u? You going to scone? I cant he is rearing this year so thats the joy's eh? Misss out on it all. :o

Once again kay thank you so much.x

catsaaa.jpg

the grey arrow is what you move to enlarge & make the pic smaller

the red is the brush slider the bigger you enlarge the better you will just pick up the bits you want to re colour

memorycard099-1.jpg

thanks kay i will give it a try tomorrow night.

Yeah been up here for over 3 years now :blink: Getting on fine just cant wait till this shooting season is over with (not even started yet i know) Cant wait to get out lamping every other week-end :D. Hows u? You going to scone? I cant he is rearing this year so thats the joy's eh? Misss out on it all. :o

Once again kay thank you so much.x

No not off to Scone, when are you going to stick some pics up of the Highlands for all us Scots stuck in England :D

he was the biggest but one of the jills isnt much smaller than him a few more weeks & i reccon she will catch him up

the little runty one is over 100 gramms smaller than the male but she is very active & agile was climbing up my legs trying to bite me earlier :laugh: :laugh:

Funny you should say runty one, the little dark jill I want to keep back is runty, but she's always running around, maybe some thing in it :D

probably just instinct to survive , she gets her share anyway & will catch up i dare say