I got some kits at last

Cant be arsed to post in the ferret section to get jumped on so f**k it these pics can go on here the only place i post these days :)

I have been after some kits for what seems like donkeys , well thanks to Crocket on here i now have 4 , 3 jills albino & 1 sandy hob

Big thanks to Crocket for delivering them as i dont have any transport , top man

Well here they are , i will get some better pics in the coming days ,

DSCF0009-7.jpg

DSCF0009-9.jpg

DSCF0010-8.jpg

DSCF0023-6.jpg

DSCF0014-10.jpg

:icon_redface: he is so handsome

IMG_1003-1.jpg

IMG_1002-1.jpg

Hope you like them i do :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper: absolute beautys them kay,im after some polecat kits,lets hope i dont have to wait as long as you :D

and im curious as to why you would get jumped on in the ferret section(as you put it)i cant see any reason why they should,any chance of a pic of there housing set up it looks the part,in that 3rd pic he looks very content,mind you who wouldnt be resting there :icon_redface::clapper:

Edited by craigyboy
:clapper: absolute beautys them kay,im after some polecat kits,lets hope i dont have to wait as long as you :D

and im curious as to why you would get jumped on in the ferret section(as you put it)i cant see any reason why they should,any chance of a pic of there housing set up it looks the part :D

Hi Craig i could have lots of kits but i dont have any transport so it was a matter of finding someone to deliver & pay the fuel they used , well i am chuffed with these kits , there nice & steady & very well handled ,

I have just tidied up an old run i havent used for about 4 yrs its nothing special & as i hadnt used it i had to put some mesh on in places & i just put the old cat scrathing post in there & a carry box with bedding in it , an old log i had in there from years ago thats seen some ferrets come & go & basically still holding out to the abuse its had over the years :laugh:

i am going to make a hammock for when there a bit bigger to go across the whole width of it as its only 3 foot wide , i just put them in the wooden box so i could get them into the garden safely incase the dog reacted quicker than me , she has behaved perfectly so far but i wont take any chances with either of them

Guest buster321c

Kay , great pics mate as usual , slight change of subject , at Pipe Hill in the old house there`s one of them drain tube things just doin nothing , let me know if you want it , i`ll drop it round , was gonna go tonight but its peeing down , atb mate Buster .

They're crackers Kay! ;) I'd loved to have bred this year, I love kits but there's no need for me to do it. I don't need any more myself, and they're not as popular round here as they used to be. :no:

Guest buster321c
Craig that would be great , the only bit i have is attaching the hutch & run on my other cage, is the bendy stuff or ridged kind ?

Think its the bendy , but i`ll have a mooch round when i go next , aint been all weekend cause of the weather , so i must go over sometime this week , whats the weather doin over your way now ?

They're crackers Kay! ;) I'd loved to have bred this year, I love kits but there's no need for me to do it. I don't need any more myself, and they're not as popular round here as they used to be. :no:

The last kit i had must have been 3 or 4 years ago & i havent bred for what must be over 10 yrs , like you say you dont need any yourself whats the point when theres loads of them around

your sandy hob is very nice.......awesome !!!!!

all you need to do now is put a pellet in that webley.........lol ( how you getting on??)

cheers

sean

Its not going to happen i just cant break it :laugh: pretty hopeless aint i but its so bloody hard to do that last bit , even after 3 shredded wheat :laugh:

Craig that would be great , the only bit i have is attaching the hutch & run on my other cage, is the bendy stuff or ridged kind ?

Think its the bendy , but i`ll have a mooch round when i go next , aint been all weekend cause of the weather , so i must go over sometime this week , whats the weather doin over your way now ?

its hissing down now just started in the last half hour :(

Guest buster321c

its hissing down now just started in the last half hour :(

Ok mate . i`ll leave it for tonight , if it was dry , ide have gone over . I`ll get down in the week and drop it off ;) , i`ll let you know mate ;)