JBS WILDLIFE RETURNS!

Pass the paracetamol...................

seems to me some posters are afraid of what i am capible of, thats why i change my name as i get persecuted after a time if i stay the same, this site is full of wannabies weekend warriors who could only dream of the knowlag i posses in hunting, i proove it time and time again, where are your woodgas and snareman now i ask? faded into the background as usual to have a re think, people like me dont just go away

I see your game for a laugh fieldtrapper :clapper: , now do we laugh at you or laugh with you :whistling:

:nono: Now now Ian, it's not nice to laugh at people with mental problems. :no::D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seems to me some posters are afraid of what i am capible of, thats why i change my name as i get persecuted after a time if i stay the same, this site is full of wannabies weekend warriors who could only dream of the knowlag i posses in hunting, i proove it time and time again, where are your woodgas and snareman now i ask? faded into the background as usual to have a re think, people like me dont just go away

Cock.......

Guest fieldtrapper

Cock.......

why becouse i am right?

Cock.......

why becouse i am right?

No because you comes across as an arrogant prick

There are numerous people on this site who have done loads and I dontt hesitate in asking about their extensive knowledge, trouble is you wont know who they are as they dont walk around with a placard shouting "Im Billy big bollocks", you are the Messiah eh? Well stop telling us and f*****g prove it...............................

Cock.......

why becouse i am right?

lol People don't give a flying f**k what you are capable of, why don't you form your own forum if everybody on here is as bad as you say they are. :yes:

Your posts seem to convey that you think you are at the centre of the universe, a classic case of egocentricity & Narcissism shown by certain mentally unstable people.

I think you need help. :yes: Problem is Freud has been dead for 60 years...

Guest fieldtrapper

Cock.......

why becouse i am right?

better a prick than a wannabe

Guest fieldtrapper

Cock.......

why becouse i am right?

lol People don't give a flying f**k what you are capable of, why don't you form your own forum if everybody on here is as bad as you say they are. :yes:

Your posts seem to convey that you think you are at the centre of the universe, a classic case of egocentricity & Narcissism shown by certain mentally unstable people.

im no fraud im the real deal if anyone want to test my knowlege get me on 07707701651 soon sort men from boys

Cock.......

why becouse i am right?

im no fraud im the real deal if anyone want to test my knowlege get me on 07707701651 soon sort men from boys

Put your reading glasses on... That really was a Freudian slip! :D

Cock.......

why becouse i am right?

better a prick than a wannabe

Wannabe? I wouldn't wanna be you, disapearing up my own arse has never been an ambition of mine. Im still learning this game and have some good role models who I respect a lot, you come across as total f*****g messer who believes his own hype, you are your own biggest fan, as I said, you aren't the Messiah, just some deluded fuckwit who should take a step back and remove his own head from up his arse, perhaps if you sat back like the rest of us and soaked up a bit of the knowledge from the more experienced members you would be able to live with your ego.........

Wannbe my f*****g cock you tool

So then oh great one just how did you set those 3 ft deep mole traps,or am i not worthy of asking such simple questions me being a mortal and all that?.

It was devine intervention, fireman don't question, just respect his authority...............