JBS WILDLIFE RETURNS!

Attention all pesties, seems JBS wildlife, Britains upmost authority on all things fieldsports and wildlife is back on the forum under "fieldtrapper" so any newbies looking to learn something please disregard anything this man tells you as rubbish! his linguistic rants have already begun on the general talk section so beware!

Foxy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Attention all pesties, seems JBS wildlife, Britains upmost authority on all things fieldsports and wildlife is back on the forum under "fieldtrapper" so any newbies looking to learn something please disregard anything this man tells you as rubbish! his linguistic rants have already begun on the general talk section so beware!

Foxy

LOVERS TIFF? :D:D:D

Guest fieldtrapper
Pass the paracetamol...................

seems to me some posters are afraid of what i am capible of, thats why i change my name as i get persecuted after a time if i stay the same, this site is full of wannabies weekend warriors who could only dream of the knowlag i posses in hunting, i proove it time and time again, where are your woodgas and snareman now i ask? faded into the background as usual to have a re think, people like me dont just go away

Guest fieldtrapper

Foxy

only have to spend five minuts in the same room as me to realise im the real deal, i dont believe anyone on this site or in my area posseses my knowlag, as said name changed are required cause of the jelousy on this site, if people started listening they might ears something

seems to me some posters are afraid of what i am capible of, thats why i change my name as i get persecuted after a time if i stay the same, this site is full of wannabies weekend warriors who could only dream of the knowlag i posses in hunting, i proove it time and time again, where are your woodgas and snareman now i ask? faded into the background as usual to have a re think, people like me dont just go away

I see your game for a laugh fieldtrapper :clapper: , now do we laugh at you or laugh with you :whistling:

Guest fieldtrapper

I see your game for a laugh fieldtrapper :clapper: , now do we laugh at you or laugh with you :whistling:

ian you know me but are you with me? together we can change this site, loose the wannabies

ian you know me but are you with me? together we can change this site, loose the wannabies

Go for it, the world needs people like you :D

Guest fieldtrapper

Go for it, the world needs people like you :D

soon jbs will be the major player in the indestry and it will be he who mocks that wants the jobs and i shall be there to chastise there incompetance and lack of knowlege as they are the ones who refused to listen

who could only dream of the knowlag i posses in hunting

pity the same don't go for your spelling :doh:

dont stories change, you told me you had to leave the forum, because of legal proceedings, now your saying, its because everyone was jealous of you :hmm:

Guest fieldtrapper

dont stories change, you told me you had to leave the forum, because of legal proceedings, now your saying, its because everyone was jealous of you :hmm:

not worried about the legal proceedings jelousy is a terible thing

Guest fieldtrapper
Super Fieldtrapper the forum cleanser... AKA PRO.

BlackSuperman.jpg

Fieldtrapper just about to price a job up, above :clapper:

mock all you want, it was you that was asking me advice not long ago

Guest fieldtrapper

i was being investigated on here by my employer under my JBS name, they were asking to many questions and threatend legal action on me as they felt threatend that i could change the industry and they would all be out of jobs, i told them where to go and have moved onto other projects which will in time show all what they could have been missing