• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

smart looking pups hope they all get good homes

Posted Images

i have a bitch out of remus ,and would'nt hesitate in recommending a pup out of him,

she's done all i want and more ,as have most of the litter i think,

if i was in the market i'd have had a deposit down :clapper:

Spot on litter should be real uns....

Remus is a good dog, but he is known for he looks and good breeding... He hasnt done everything, and hasnt done all the stuff people want out of bulls, just because there father is remus, doesnt mean every pup would make the grade pal...

known for his looks :clapper: you obviously have'nt seen the ugly old sod ;) i'm not getting into an argument mate but the dogs 6 years old and would'nt be in my kennel if he was no good and everyone that knows me will tell you that,but you are right mate he has'nt done everything he's done no terrier work,not because he would'nt because its not my thing.he's a running dog USED FOR THE JOB I WANT HIM FOR,i've never on these sites said anything about him other than he's the best dog I've OWNED for WHAT I DO.was the sire of your big lump billy(the one you always say is related to remus) used for the job you want billy for???????? think before you type ;)

What the f**k are you going on about! And why mention Billy!

So are we talking remus of cumbria here?? And yes we have 2 bullx out of remus, and Billy is one of them, and yes he has done what we got him for, he is 15mths and has had 5 in the last 2 mths! Yet bronco the other bullx who stands at 25" wont do what billy does, and wont drop reds!!

I spoke exstensively to the owner of remus of cumbria, and he said due to the lack of this sort of game in the lake district, he doesnt use him for that!

So now i am confused, are you the owner or is the other guy the owner??? And why should i think before i type?? I was told this by the owner, or was he not?

And there was no slaging off at all, why would i when we have 2 out of the line.....

i have a bitch out of remus ,and would'nt hesitate in recommending a pup out of him,

Remus is a good dog, but he is known for he looks and good breeding... He hasnt done everything, and hasnt done all the stuff people want out of bulls, just because there father is remus, doesnt mean every pup would make the grade pal...

yes i agree it does'nt mean every pup will make the grade ,but as i said the MAJORITY of the litter if not all that i have heard of ,are doing well,just pointing out

that he has produced pups that work.

and yes he's a looker :D but i think if you ask HBG he will say he has done his fair share,probably more than most

and as i said would'nt hesitate on having another out of the same breeding if i was in the market for one

Seen remus in the flesh, very solid animal and does what`s required of him, your right not all pups make the grade but he has produced workers, i made a huge error with this dog and let him go because of my own stupidity :icon_redface: , this is a pup out of Remus over a bitch of Zappers, was all over everything from a young age, drive and totally commited to the job. If your in the market for a bullx you should take a look at these pups.

100_0214.jpg

HPIM0232-1.jpg

HPIM0205-1.jpg

jesus thats a blast from the past ....hows it going ,reg the dogs name was'nt it ,i remember it well from the old hardcore huinting site :thumbs:

known for his looks :clapper: you obviously have'nt seen the ugly old sod ;) i'm not getting into an argument mate but the dogs 6 years old and would'nt be in my kennel if he was no good and everyone that knows me will tell you that,but you are right mate he has'nt done everything he's done no terrier work,not because he would'nt because its not my thing.he's a running dog USED FOR THE JOB I WANT HIM FOR,i've never on these sites said anything about him other than he's the best dog I've OWNED for WHAT I DO.was the sire of your big lump billy(the one you always say is related to remus) used for the job you want billy for???????? think before you type ;)

So are we talking remus of cumbria here?? And yes we have 2 bullx out of remus, and Billy is one of them, and yes he has done what we got him for, he is 15mths and has had 5 in the last 2 mths! Yet bronco the other bullx who stands at 25" wont do what billy does, and wont drop reds!!

I spoke exstensively to the owner of remus of cumbria, and he said due to the lack of this sort of game in the lake district, he doesnt use him for that!

So now i am confused, are you the owner or is the other guy the owner??? And why should i think before i type?? I was told this by the owner, or was he not?

And there was no slaging off at all, why would i when we have 2 out of the line.....

i own remus and you have'nt got any dogs out of remus,your billy is out of a dog called billy out of the same parents as remus not his litter brother! do you think i tell just anybody anything about what i do wid my dogs????? especially idiots like you? when you know about my dog and have seen him both in the flesh and working then you can comment,but dont hold ya breath pal cause i dont bother wid fools.now piss off and bore some c**t else wid ya bullshit.

:D:clapper: hbg that was quiet diplomatic of you NOT ,and rem and me seem to have a lot in comon well[ grafter ,good looking excellent ,breeding :D now would it be possible for a mod to clean all this shite up so we can only see the original post

i own remus and you have'nt got any dogs out of remus,your billy is out of a dog called billy out of the same parents as remus not his litter brother! do you think i tell just anybody anything about what i do wid my dogs????? especially idiots like you? when you know about my dog and have seen him both in the flesh and working then you can comment,but dont hold ya breath pal cause i dont bother wid fools.now piss off and bore some c**t else wid ya bullshit.

:clapper::clapper: very well put mate :D

• 3 weeks later...