3/4 grey 1/4 bull pups

just 1 day old some fancy marked ones,obviously there not all for sale,5 dogs and 5 bitches born.will post updates as they get older on whats available ;) pups are in cumbria and will be £150 each.

post-960-1246134273_thumb.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

smart looking pups hope they all get good homes

Posted Images

just 1 day old some fancy marked ones,obviously there not all for sale,5 dogs and 5 bitches born.will post updates as they get older on whats available ;) pups are in cumbria and will be £150 each.

some smart looking pups thare HBG good luck with the sale :thumbs:

wouldnt you be better off using a geyhound thats done abit mate something thats coursed or hunted?
the greyhounds instinct is to chase mate so there wont be a problem,the grey is used i would say purely for the speed factor,well thats my opinion anyway.i dont go along wid all this coursing grey and working grey stuff as being a must.

must add there not my pups there a mate of mines who does'nt use the computer i only own the sire. ;)

wouldnt you be better off using a geyhound thats done abit mate something thats coursed or hunted?
the greyhounds instinct is to chase mate so there wont be a problem,the grey is used i would say purely for the speed factor,well thats my opinion anyway.i dont go along wid all this coursing grey and working grey stuff as being a must.

must add there not my pups there a mate of mines who does'nt use the computer i only own the sire. ;)

nice one mate cracking litter...as long as the grey is of sound body and good temprament then ur more than half way there!!!

how many collies,bullterriers,even track whippets have been hunted properly to prove theyre worth.... the blood and drive is the key factor in this breeding,remus has that we all know!!! the greyhound will do him proud!!!

i have a bitch out of remus ,and would'nt hesitate in recommending a pup out of him,

she's done all i want and more ,as have most of the litter i think,

if i was in the market i'd have had a deposit down :clapper: