Sign in to follow this  
tomandroz

Pellpax Airguns ?

Hi,

Quick question for you..... have any of you had any dealings with this company? I am thinking of purchasing a Daystate Mk4 ST from them, and it's a fair chunk of cash to hand over to a company i have had no dealings with before!

Any info good, bad etc would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Tom :thumbs:

I've heard of the name and someone has recomended their assortment pellet packs. Never had any dealings though.

i would shop around and try and get a deal locally..........better for servicing etc at a later date

i know pellpax sell pellet assortments.....didn't know they sold guns !!!!!

cheers

sean

I have spoken to Pellpax a couple of times over the telephone.

They are RFD's and will have the Gun delivered to you you cheaper than what you would pay to have it sent via the RFD network!!

So if its a case of you can not get your choice locally, then they are a good bet (IMHO)

Phantom.

ps must go see what they have these days thanks for the reminder!

sorry phantom, but they cannot as rfd's deliver to "you"

only to other rfd's

or i have i got the wrong end of the stick !!??

cheers

sean

only to other rfd's

cheers

sean

Sean,

Pellpax are RFD's

They will bring the gun to your door and conduct the legal FACE TO FACE sale inside your house :clapper:

Hence they will deliver to your door!Well actually into your front room/lounge :D

It matters not (in the eyes of the law) as to wether they do it in a shop or in your house or even the street (as long as its in a fastened gun slip!)

Phantom

only to other rfd's

cheers

sean

Sean,

Pellpax are RFD's

They will bring the gun to your door and conduct the legal FACE TO FACE sale inside your house :clapper:

Hence they will deliver to your door!Well actually into your front room/lounge :D

It matters not (in the eyes of the law) as to wether they do it in a shop or in your house or even the street (as long as its in a fastened gun slip!)

Phantom

Kind of like RFD off license then? :laugh:

Kind of like RFD off license then? :laugh:

Summat like, or suppose it could be like erm....(sorry!)

A MOBILE RFD :haha::D:D:D:angel:

Phantom

I have spoken to Pellpax a couple of times over the telephone.

They are RFD's and will have the Gun delivered to you you cheaper than what you would pay to have it sent via the RFD network!!

So if its a case of you can not get your choice locally, then they are a good bet (IMHO)

Phantom.

ps must go see what they have these days thanks for the reminder!

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, yes i can source one localy, and the concept of delivering the gun really appeals! So as no one has yet too warn me off! I will take that as a positive and will more than likely place my order in the next couple of days..

Cheers,

Tom ;)

Hi,

Quick question for you..... have any of you had any dealings with this company? I am thinking of purchasing a Daystate Mk4 ST from them, and it's a fair chunk of cash to hand over to a company i have had no dealings with before!

Cheers,

Pellpax have been in the Firearms business a number of years & have found them very realiable, as with Daystate you have a strong after sales service from their inhouse service & repair team, I had worked for Daystates as a Gunsmith many years ago on sub contract, I found a lot of repairs were never charged to the Customer as Daystate took great pride in Customer care.

Atb, foxon.

Hi,

Cheers,

Pellpax have been in the Firearms business a number of years & have found them very realiable, as with Daystate you have a strong after sales service from their inhouse service & repair team, I had worked for Daystates as a Gunsmith many years ago on sub contract, I found a lot of repairs were never charged to the Customer as Daystate took great pride in Customer care.

Atb, foxon.

Hi,

Thanks, thats really helpful, we have been a bit pre-occupied with the new baby, but now having heard what you have to say, gives me enough confidence to place an order, will keep you posted on my progress.

Many Thanks,

Tom ;)