T.H.L august meet 09

Guest Scuba1
i do , but circumstances dictate this time im afraid , i`ll catch you all up though , even if i have to stalk ya :ninja:

OOOOHHH Busty please do :kiss: I never had a stalker apart from the day I was at moonlight valley.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do , but circumstances dictate this time im afraid , i`ll catch you all up though , even if i have to stalk ya :ninja:

sorry you couldnt make it buster,so in the vioce of "vera lyn"

"we'll meet again,c'mon join in lads don't know where,but im sure! we'll meet again! some sunny!! day"

:D:tongue2:

regards

davy

OOOOHHH Busty please do :kiss: I never had a stalker apart from the day I was at moonlight valley.

& that!! was so funny!! :D:D

Guest buster321c

Knowing you mate , in the dress of Vera Lynn aswell ;)

But seriously , im gutted im not joining you all , make sure you all get some pics and i`ll look forward to the write up , thanks guys ;)

Guest Scuba1

Or learn how to shoot over my shoulder using a mirror. Just imagine it would happen again at the meet. I'll never hear the last of it :rolleyes: I can see the start of the write up now . " Hare trying to shag kraut while kraut is stalking bunny"

Guest Scuba1

Ten days to go and counting. What do I need to bring other then my gun, some tools to sort out the detwanger, and some wine / beer ?

Before any wise crack comes along and says pellets. Yes I'll bring a hand full of them as well.

ATB

Michael

Ten days to go and counting. What do I need to bring other then my gun, some tools to sort out the detwanger, and some wine / beer ?

Before any wise crack comes along and says pellets. Yes I'll bring a hand full of them as well.

ATB

Michael

i will get u a bottle of plonk for sorting the de-twanger mate, red whit or rose? am gunna fetch a couple of disposable bbqs aswell for sum snap, tent, gun, adaptor & pellets, sum burgers and stuff, some ale, my knife and a sleeping bag lol. thats about me sorted :tongue2:

Guest Scuba1

ATB

Michael

i will get u a bottle of plonk for sorting the de-twanger mate, red whit or rose? am gunna fetch a couple of disposable bbqs aswell for sum snap, tent, gun, adaptor & pellets, sum burgers and stuff, some ale, my knife and a sleeping bag lol. thats about me sorted :tongue2:

That is a nice thought but please don't as I am a bit iffy as far as wine goes and I only drink Rioja reserva or gran reserva reds. Just bring a few extra cans of lager so everybody can have a drink on you.

ATB

Michael

yes not long now,it will soon be here!

dont worry about BBQ thats all sorted,we have a comunial one.

dont forget your lamping kit if you fancy some lamping?i have fill adaptors for the S410 old & new & HW100.

me tinks that we will have .22 v .177 :whistling: what do ya tinks!! :whistling:

regards

davy

yes not long now,it will soon be here!

dont worry about BBQ thats all sorted,we have a comunial one.

dont forget your lamping kit if you fancy some lamping?i have fill adaptors for the S410 old & new & HW100.

me tinks that we will have .22 v .177 :whistling: what do ya tinks!! :whistling:

regards

davy

never shot with a .177 so i would mind having a couple of shots if someone would be kind enough. allthough i have used pistols and find the pellets to be too little and fiddly. and before anybody starts, i havent got sausage fingers :tongue2: