T.H.L august meet 09

Guest buster321c
have a good weekend fellas.......im sure davy will be the perfect host

sorry i cant make it

have a good one

sean

Shame you can`t make it pal , another time maybe ;)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, Davy.

I don't see why Davy should be out of pocket at all. How does this sound? Davy PMs all involved with the cost and we the guests split it between us plus beers etc for the farmer?

Seems only fair to me.

What do you all think?

Cheers.

oh!! i wont be out of pocket!, i plan to meet you all individually in full camo gear & balaclava,then knock you on the head and rifle your pockets :D:D:D dont worry i will be taking SUBS!!

regards

davy

Nice one, Davy.

I don't see why Davy should be out of pocket at all. How does this sound? Davy PMs all involved with the cost and we the guests split it between us plus beers etc for the farmer?

Seems only fair to me.

What do you all think?

Cheers.

oh!! i wont be out of pocket!, i plan to meet you all individually in full camo gear & balaclava,then knock you on the head and rifle your pockets :D:D:D dont worry i will be taking SUBS!!

regards

davy

So are you supplying the Vaseline after all then?

Knocked on the back of our heads, then takeing 'SUBS'.......

Never heard it called that before!!

Bloody frightened Cheers. :blink:

Nice one, Davy.

Seems only fair to me.

What do you all think?

Cheers.

Thats kinda what i was gettin at Andy

Cheers, Buster, I know mate.

It is the right thing to do, he's made us all a cracking offer so it only seems right, as you said.

It does seem strange though, when you see the amount of folks who've looked at this thread and only a very few have taken Davy up on his very kind offer??

Odd place, the inter-wank....... Innit! Still getting my head round it as it's a new place to me.....

Cheers.

hi davy

cheers for the invite but i dont think i will be able to do that weekend as we have a nevis trip planned.

sorry i havent been i touch but i have been very busy at work and my free time is taken up with climbing this time of year.

is charly feeling any better yet?

perhaps i could make it down a different weekend.

AND NO HARVEY YOU CANT HAVE ANY SLEEP THIS TIME!!!!

and as for the lad with the 125 chicken chaser i managed to get my rifle and my weekend gear on my bike with no problems last time i went to davys.

speak to you soon

paul

hi davy

cheers for the invite but i dont think i will be able to do that weekend as we have a nevis trip planned.

sorry i havent been i touch but i have been very busy at work and my free time is taken up with climbing this time of year.

is charly feeling any better yet?

perhaps i could make it down a different weekend.

AND NO HARVEY YOU CANT HAVE ANY SLEEP THIS TIME!!!!

and as for the lad with the 125 chicken chaser i managed to get my rifle and my weekend gear on my bike with no problems last time i went to davys.

speak to you soon

paul

hi Paul

yeah if you can make another week end then that would be OK or Charlie & i come to you,hows those monkey arms going :D :D don't forget to get some pic's of your climb buddy.

yes Charlie is well and feeling fine ,we were out Saturday and bagged 21 on a new permission {horse paddocks}

good to here from you buddy

speak soon

regards

Davy

• 2 weeks later...
looking forward to the weekend what guns are we all taking. I am taking a HW95K springer, not had it long so still getting used to it, see you soon lads :gunsmilie::drink:

didn't your shooting buddy tell you?it's PCP's only

looking forward to the weekend what guns are we all taking. I am taking a HW95K springer, not had it long so still getting used to it, see you soon lads :gunsmilie::drink:

you serious davy u never said owt the other day about pcp only?

cause it will give us summet to laugh at :o

atb rob

Edited by spike25blue

you serious davy u never said owt the other day about pcp only?

cause it will give us summet to laugh at :o

atb rob

HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!!!!! :D:D