T.H.L august meet 09

yeah if we know where it will be we could make a more informed decision instead of the whole of the air rifle forum going yeah alright then with nothing more than a month ;)

sorry that sounds really ranting but its not meant to :icon_redface::)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi lads

how does my place sound or some none else's permission's. august bank holiday week end, please give some feedback.nice to see there is a few who are interested i would really like to pull this of

regards

davy

hi lads

how does my place sound or some none else's permission's. august bank holiday week end, please give some feedback.nice to see there is a few who are interested i would really like to pull this of

regards

davy

Sorry lads ill be in the loire valley in the south of france while your all freezing your arses of in this joke of a british summer :D

hi lads

regards

davy

If I can sort out the rota with my ex Mrs and my kids, I will be there.

Really hope I can mke it!

Cheers.

I'm gonna speak to the farmer tomorrow to see if he would mind us camping on his land,he does a festival called the

{sugar hill festival} in September on his land so i cant seeing him saying no .if not there are a couple of travel lodge's in the area i can put a couple up and so could Charlie, but the camping seems to be a good idea we can have a BBQ which will come at a cost?

and a ging gang goolie round the fire. i am open to any other suggestions from all who have said they will come to the meet.how does Friday28Th,Saturday29Th of august sound. then when you go back you will still have part of Sunday & all of Monday to spend with your family's

regards

davy

I'm gonna speak to the farmer tomorrow to see if he would mind us camping on his land,he does a festival called the

{sugar hill festival} in September on his land so i cant seeing him saying no .if not there are a couple of travel lodge's in the area i can put a couple up and so could Charlie, but the camping seems to be a good idea we can have a BBQ which will come at a cost?

and a ging gang goolie round the fire. i am open to any other suggestions from all who have said they will come to the meet.how does Friday28Th,Saturday29Th of august sound. then when you go back you will still have part of Sunday & all of Monday to spend with your family's

regards

davy

ok then, tentsrus.com ;) would be a laff davey, i'm sure craig will catch up from HER travel inn :D on her rollerblades, singing, no i cant, i'll save that :D

Edited by jackoleeds

T.H.L AUGUST MEET 09

this will invole hunting & H.F.T [davy style], PM me please to add to the list,i need to see how many of you are interested??

THE LIST SO FAR?

davyt63

buster123c

Jackoleeds

Scuba1

andyfr1968

welshhound2

Smoking Toes

Fasthands

Harvey1972

spike25blue

ALL AIRGUNNERS MUST! BE INSURED!!!