T.H.L august meet 09

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy, I thank you for the invite, the banter and the porta-loo.

Mike, I thank you for the thought provoking chat and wonderful venison tar-tar.

Paul, I thank you for my realiseation that I can't shoot for sh*t cack-handed out of a van.

Harvey, Charlie, Rob, BD, and all, thanks a f*****g boat load for makeing me hate my f*****g gun!!

Bast***s!!!!!!!!

I had a top time, folks. It was so good to meet you all and finally have a chance to make the inter-wank a little more tangable in my over worked yet under used brain.

I hope to have the chance again!

For those of you who know, as, when, or if you're in my area, give me a shout....

Cheers!!!

andy THWACKED one,but it couldn't be found definate head shot you could here the crack. but he came home empty handed.not like spikeblue bsa t10 .22 had 3 kills,i didnt shoot as it was about you guys not me

regards

davy

Davy, I thank you for the invite, the banter and the porta-loo.

Mike, I thank you for the thought provoking chat and wonderful venison tar-tar.

Paul, I thank you for my realiseation that I can't shoot for sh*t cack-handed out of a van.

Harvey, Charlie, Rob, BD, and all, thanks a f*****g boat load for makeing me hate my f*****g gun!!

Bast***s!!!!!!!!

I had a top time, folks. It was so good to meet you all and finally have a chance to make the inter-wank a little more tangable in my over worked yet under used brain.

I hope to have the chance again!

For those of you who know, as, when, or if you're in my area, give me a shout....

Cheers!!!

will do andy,but have you a PCP yet ??? :D:clapper:

dont worry andy

i hadnt shot properly out of a car untill a night on the buisness park with davy

missed the first few then dropped 9 in an hour

happy days

you only had 9 because i was driving, if you were driving i would of had 12/15 :D

have you been looking for a pcp yet andy??

Not had chance yet but I will be soon.

My boys are back at school this Thursday, so I get a little more of my time back.

Not sure what to go for.... AA, HW or BSA...... .177 or .22........ And what do you think about pointed vs round?? ;);)

So much choice!!