Puntgunning! Punting partner wanted!

Well here is another wanted post realy, its for a friend. This man has a great wealth of shooting knowlage to be passed on to anyone who has the time, commitment and wants to learn an old art of punting! Heree is his advert from another site, you can either ring him on his number or p.m me your details and i'll pass them on!

i am looking for a punting partner to acompany me on trips, my son is going to university and that leaves me without a gunner,. age is not as important as common sence and willingness to learn, applicants should be able to drive and be reasnably fit ,.......... PM . ME WITH YOUR HOME PHONE NUMBER stating what wildfowling experiance (if any) you have ,. prefrably someone living in the north of england living within a 100 mile radius of lancashire.................all equipment, eg, guns cartridges will be supplied and there may be a chance of some "shore gunning",. Ring John on 07709240082 or p.m me and i'll pass him your details!

• 2 years later...

Well here is another wanted post realy, its for a friend. This man has a great wealth of shooting knowlage to be passed on to anyone who has the time, commitment and wants to learn an old art of punting! Heree is his advert from another site, you can either ring him on his number or p.m me your details and i'll pass them on!

i am looking for a punting partner to acompany me on trips, my son is going to university and that leaves me without a gunner,. age is not as important as common sence and willingness to learn, applicants should be able to drive and be reasnably fit ,.......... PM . ME WITH YOUR HOME PHONE NUMBER stating what wildfowling experiance (if any) you have ,. prefrably someone living in the north of england living within a 100 mile radius of lancashire.................all equipment, eg, guns cartridges will be supplied and there may be a chance of some "shore gunning",. Ring John on 07709240082 or p.m me and i'll pass him your details!

Hi there .. do you punt at Lindisfarne ?