WHAT QUAD IS THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY

always run honda but the last electric shift one really sickened me sticking in gear and the price quoted to repair it was the last straw,so swapped to yamaha grizzly ultramatic seems to be every bit as capable as honda and less to go wrong!also seen a report that mod are swapping from honda to yamaha after testing in afganistan :clapper:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest GoneToGround1

i bought a honda foreman 2 days ago, put it in the garage and someone attempted to nick it, thieving scum, they had my motorbike but couldnt get the quad out, if your looking for a nice quad at a nice price this is the 1 to have its kept at a mates now its too much to lose if that gets stolen, taxed untill 31/3/2010, all road legal, 52 plate, looking for around £2300 this is a honda foreman 450S with switchable 2/4wd you dont have to worry about getting stuck ever where you have 2 and 4, honda are the dogs.

ive had a couple of quads but now ive got a can am 400, awsome power that the rest could only dream of!!! seriously!!! ;)

the father in law has just bought a can-am 800cc v twin, it does seem an awesome tool. cheers

• 5 weeks later...
Guest GoneToGround1
What do you people think of the LinHai UTV 4x4 300cc. But i will be going for the 650cc 4x4 with manual 4spd gearbox.. Coz i don't like the Automatic UTV's when hunting..

never seen them but the name turns me off, buy cheap buy 2ce! honda all the way

I had the Kawasaki 360 2 or 4wd automatic, great for flat out speed and acceleration, couldnt pull teh skin of a rice pudding and kept breaking down. I was speaking to a dealer at kawasaki dealer at the game fair and he reckoned it is the worst bike they have made and he will not seel them as they are back for repair consistantly.

The can am looks a nice enough bike though i havent tried one. I would go for a honda or a yamaha

• 2 weeks later...
HI ALL , IM WANTING A QUAD FOR THIS SEASON FOR TERRIER WORK .

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE KODIAK'S AND ARTIC CATS .

MUST BE ROAD LEGAL

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY INFO, OR EXPERIENCE THEY HAVE, IF ANY ON THESE QUADS .

ive got a yammy kodiak 450 never let me down handles pretty well and has plenty of grunt got 22000 hrs on her clock now .

• 1 month later...

The place i used to work had 4 honda foremans and a yamaha grizzly all with the same tyres and the hondas pissed all over the grizzly every time far more sure footed and stable on the hill with better grip and far lighter to lift out when u got stuck and all! Just never go for one with the button shift just something else to go wrong and u need ur left hand free for holding the auto anyway! lol. Kawasakis are by far the worst bikes on the market dont touch them with a barge pole!

• 4 weeks later...
HI ALL , IM WANTING A QUAD FOR THIS SEASON FOR TERRIER WORK .

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE KODIAK'S AND ARTIC CATS .

MUST BE ROAD LEGAL

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY INFO, OR EXPERIENCE THEY HAVE, IF ANY ON THESE QUADS .

had a honda good reliable bike but where we were hunting and digging we kept tipping it. changed for a new suzuki 450 auto. cracking bike they ve got the suspension spot on real smooth ride and will do 60 mph on the road. push button 2 and 4 wheel drive and diff lock

Got a HONDA 350 TRX 1992 (GLF & RAF), worked hard for a living, used annually for pulling christmas trees out as well, a set of back wheels on the front instead of the standard narrow style ones , takes a bit of hanging on to when you want to corner, but as I'm off road all the time not a problem, tank under the seat it's that old, but f@ck me wont it pull....., could probably do with some new shocks front and back as my fillings come loose on rough ground, but with those big wheels front and back you dont get stuck. Honda everytime. (even if your a mod !!)

B