WHAT QUAD IS THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY

there's a lot of chinese japanese quads coming out that are half like the thing. a good friend is a dealer of kawasakis's and polaris and he told me that a lot of factories that are making them for the likes of honda and yamaha will make say 6000 for them and 1000 for them self and just stick there own name on it. the running gear might be a bit different but they'll be half the price

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flash git :D Will it come with a driver who can stay awake?

yes simo , i have got 2 match sticks in with the deal to keep me awake , anyway i told you i was just checking the inside of my eye lids , i was not asleep :cry: , i couldn't fall alseep with you playing in the navy and the YMCA by the village people , that was bad enough. but when you started doing all the action's to the YMCA in the landy enough was enough. :o:doh::doh:

look at simoman man with his big lad attitude, last time you were near a quad you screamed like a girl and cried like my nan.................................................................. then fell in the lake :D:clapper::D:clapper::D

look at simoman man with his big lad attitude, last time you were near a quad you screamed like a girl and cried like my nan.................................................................. then fell in the lake :D:clapper::D:clapper::D

Pleeeease tell me you got that on video?

Biggest mistake I've made is buying a cheapo unbranded Quad. Save thousands but getting stuck in every puddle an inch deep kind of makes you wish you spent that bit more for a Honda!!

Nearly flew off front a few times too, deacceleration was like being put instantly in reverse! :(

hondas are the best by far in my opinion mate iv been on some dodgie terrain in hondas and theyve never let me down, iv never drove a kawasaki quad but heard bad things about them but suzukis aint so good neither are polaris so honda everytime for me.

Personally I hate kawasaki's, shite handling etc, and not tough enough in the long run. Polaris are also nasty bikes. The yamaha bikes are great bikes to work and good handling, but after 2/3 years of hard use problems start coming in thick and fast... im of the same opinion as most, and that is that a honda will outlast all others.

Personally I hate kawasaki's, shite handling etc, and not tough enough in the long run. Polaris are also nasty bikes. The yamaha bikes are great bikes to work and good handling, but after 2/3 years of hard use problems start coming in thick and fast... im of the same opinion as most, and that is that a honda will outlast all others.

agree with everything d and n just said and also stay away from suzuki's