Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have read a good book recently.It was called "Breaking through"by Johnny Bluck. I would say that that book was a honest account of a mans life with terriers and lurchers and would inspire anyone with dogs."

Threbb earlier in this thread you were giving JD pointers on grammar and writing style and then you use as an example of a good book Breaking Through! For style, grammar and gripping content I would rather read a bedtime story to my 2 year old!

As for Simoman suggesting getting Frain to do some drawings there's no need. Winkhound fancies himself as a bit of an artist, i'm sure for a few "favours" from JD he would draw whatever was required!

"I have read a good book recently.It was called "Breaking through"by Johnny Bluck. I would say that that book was a honest account of a mans life with terriers and lurchers and would inspire anyone with dogs."

Threbb earlier in this thread you were giving JD pointers on grammar and writing style and then you use as an example of a good book Breaking Through! For style, grammar and gripping content I would rather read a bedtime story to my 2 year old!

As for Simoman suggesting getting Frain to do some drawings there's no need. Winkhound fancies himself as a bit of an artist, i'm sure for a few "favours" from JD he would draw whatever was required!

I bet youve got a few shorts stories you would rather keep to yourself. I wouldnt encourage my kids to read crap like that.None of these boys have got an olevel between them.Come to think of it nor have I.
ordered mine late sun nite dropped through door just now ....now thats what i call speedy delivery cheers jd

ordered mine on sunday aswell mate hopefully mines will be here today then post hasnt came yet.

Guest clash
ordered mine late sun nite dropped through door just now ....now thats what i call speedy delivery cheers jd

Likewise. thanks a lot JD. I'll get back to you when ive read it.

Might hasn't fecking arrived :angry: Guess I'd better order it, does anyone esle notice his books have sticky pages and smell of sex?
You sound a bit frustrated old thing.Perhaps you ought to have some ME time.About a minute should do it.
Might hasn't fecking arrived :angry: Guess I'd better order it, does anyone esle notice his books have sticky pages and smell of sex?
You sound a bit frustrated old thing.Perhaps you ought to have some ME time.About a minute should do it.

Its very generous of you to assist in my sexual release but I shall get a friend to assist with the heavy lifting, besides you conserve your energy for this thread, it seems to have drawn your attention.

Its very generous of you to assist in my sexual release but I shall get a friend to assist with the heavy lifting, besides you conserve your energy for this thread, it seems to have drawn your attention.

Not heavy surely! You are right though.If only I had a good book to read to distract my attention.

Not heavy surely! You are right though.If only I had a good book to read to distract my attention.

Like lifting a bag of sugar if im honest but back to a book for you, have you tried Fly fishing by JR Hartley, Ive heard its very good..............

got mine the today havnt set it down very good read . just finished the running dog addiction very good jd . was wondering not being rude are you going to reprint ur books as am looking to purchase them and to be honest i cant afford the ebay price looking to know just before i start gather money up lol you should reprint more then 750 think of the money you make lol and every body has a fair chance to get one