Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

Well I see you are rattled but i think you owe me a full apology because I have never sold a dog on this site and never intend to.So now let us see if you are man enough to do the right thing.

:blink:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...c=68097&hl=

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...c=55607&hl=

Where they for a friend then?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

threbb each to there own but i enjoy his books, and no some of the LADS AND DOGS IN THEM, dig deep was the best in my eyes and i havent got it brouhgt it for father inlaw but not me :oops: so if you u got a copy ill have it lol

Well I see you are rattled but i think you owe me a full apology because I have never sold a dog on this site and never intend to.So now let us see if you are man enough to do the right thing.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

ooppsss........ :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Now That's What I Call Embarrassing..... :D:clapper::clapper::clapper:

p.s threbb, thanks for keeping this to the top.....cheers for the bump.. :clapper::clapper:

LOL........Pass threbb his coat :clapper::clapper:

LOL........Pass threbb his coat :clapper::clapper:

dogs for all occasions. :icon_redface:

Sorry mr Darcy Ive tried to reply but your box is full all day.My reply is as follows.

What would be the point in that?The content would still be in my brain and it would not alter my opinion of it or my right to express it.You would be buying back paper and cardboard.It would be like offering to buy back the empty cartridge case that failed to kill my bird.

Is this the way you always address criticism about your books or is this the first youve had? Dont take it so hard you cant please everybody all of the time.

p.s Why is the book not on the flog it page? Its a bit obvious what you are doing after the way you criticized that Johnny Bluck chappy for pushing his book.You cant fool all of the people either.

So Mr Darcy must of told you to keep your opinions to your self and he would buy your books back ?? interesting :hmm: mr darcy can i swap one of your old books for this new one ? :clapper:

NO..perhaps you should get your facts right fella.

I told him if he did not like it then send them back and i would refund the money. I think thats a very fair thing to do .

But hey, thanks for your concern.

I have said it before , if you don\'t like the books please don\'t buy them. They will all be gone very shortly anyway, so its no big deal. Obtuse comments do not bother me anymore, its just a book, nothing more, nothing less. I happen to like it, and that\'s all that matters. Besides, i should imagine it will be on Ebay fetching £40+ within a month......Now that \'s what i call an investment.....!!! :clapper::clapper:

Were you offering me current market value(ebay)or origional purchase price? Im only joking of course.Its a sad day when you value a book by what it would fetch on ebay.

I don't. Go on my website and see. I urge people not to buy the book for more than its RRP. ;);)

So that's shut you up!! :D:D:D

If you're so good why don't you have a go at writing a hunting book. See what happens. See who comes out of the shadows to slag off something you have worked on for ages. Put your money into. See how good your pigeon english is. :clapper:

Like i say, it doesnt matter about what you say for i will continue to produce books for dog people. and they will continue to be successful. :)

You seem a bitter man, don't you like someone doing well in life?? :(:(:(

You are just bitching on for no reason at all......

I see you have sold three dogs on here in the past year!! :blink: Advertised for a lamp dog and then sold one shortly after. Maybe you should have a look at yourself. That's a dog every four months. :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: I would be very embarrassed if i were you,.A few more and we can get you a special Peddling Badge.

"Now That's What I Call Dog Peddling".... Fancy writing a guest chapter??..... :clapper::clapper:

But, Good Hunting anyway......JD

Well done you have with the help of a couple of friends managed to divert your own incapability to accept even minor criticism.What an ego you must have.You havnt addressed one single criticism I have made.Most writers can accept criticism and respond in grown up ways,but then if you were a writer Mr Darcy you wouldnt have to use those silly icons when trying to express yourself now would you.

In answer to your earlier statement I would not try to write a hunting book or any other book because i wouldnt have a clue,but does that mean i cant have an opinion on what i buy and read or even have a bit of banter about it.When I poked a bit of fun at you your first responce was to pm me with an offer of money back.Was that to shut me up.You neednt have bothered doing that or spending time rummaging through my files looking for something to discredit me with like a politician in the shit.Why have you taken it so seriously.Thats what i cant understand.I have already praised youre previous books and have recommended them to people on this site sevral times and in fact have praised them on this thread.But its only the negative you have concentrated on.I cant help thinking if I had made similar comments to other current writers in field sports they might have come back with something a bit more witty or even a question or two but not you.The best you come up with is ending every paragraph with "Now thats what I call"bla bla,but I suppose thats plugging the book isnt it?

You say you advise people not to pay more than the RRP but its only you who is suggesting the value of YOUR book will quadruple in a month or so."NOW THATS WHAT I CALL CONTRADICTION" PS you should never begin a sentence with "and" but if you do it should be with a capital "A" Cheers

is the whole book fact based jd ,i read the book you wrote on taking deer ,i enjoyed it apart from the 2 times you came to ireland the events you wrote about didnt exactly happen as you told them

Scent. I wrote what the legal constraints would allow.

No lies were told about what dog did what. That's all i can say really. Of course, i do not know what you "Have heard", but please be aware it may not be the truth for there are obviously people out there that like to cause trouble and will lie to do so.

For the record, there were three of us out on those trips, and we all know the truth...

As i say in the front of all my books these days :

"Many of the Names and circumstances are totally ficticious and bear no resemblance to people or places, past or present."

If i have ever mis-lead anyone i do apologise, but at the end of the day i have had to change certain things to stay within the constraints of the law....Only a fool would grass themselves up. I am sure you understand where i am coming from.

At the end of the day, they are just bits of paper and ink...nothing more... ;)

Good Hunting JD