Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red the book when i got it the other day was a good read, dig deep has arrived today aswell from threbb (for free may i add) thanks again threbb so ill get started on this one tonight.

and for the other two comments nobodys moaning about a tenner or 20 or 30 its the price people are selling them on for like a few topics down from this extreme lurcherwork for £100 i think youse knew this just wanted a moan.

i understand that people bought the books in the understanding they were limited edition so i agree with not replushing them.

Oh yeah i'll just sell it for half the price i paid, wont be a minute mate infact i don't know oyu i'll just send you it for free then you can stick it on ebay for a tidy sum, no problem.

If you can't afford it you can't have it. It really is as simple as that! If nobody wants to pay a 1er, so what .. i'll keep the book .. no bother to me

aint the fact i cant afford it i just wouldnt line the pocket of a money grabber if you paid 100 for it thats your choice, as for saying if i got it at a reasonable price id sell it on is a load of shit, the book thats been sent to me by threbb if he ever wants it back ill send it back to him if not then itll be kept for my son to read and any of the lads i go out witht hat want a read of it, youve obviously been brought up with a different kind of dogman than i have mate, and lets not continue this argument in this thread its just to tell anybody about the new book released which i enjoyed, good luck with your sale timmy ;)

Edited by grant_c