Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron you are filthy......but I like you!!

threbb, dont worry matey, just dont buy a copy, you cant please everyone, for me ther writing style is captivating. If people want to buy copies as an investment who cares. I had a spare copy of both books but gave them my mate as he had missed out, I know the books were read and enjoyed.

P.S. Darcy is the stig.....of the dump :D

Ive already sent for my copy paid for with the ransom money thanks.
Come on boys play nice, all this talk of hostages, webbing, money and dumps . . . . . . . . . . you'll scare the new comers! ;)
What about the old comers we have rights aswell,anyway cant talk now im busy organising the next publicity stunt for Johnny boy.Cant do enough for a good boss,hes just awarded me 20%
I hate dwarfs. . . . . . they scare the shit out of me. :sick:
Thats because you never give us a chance.If you are not happy with the movie i,ll give you back your money but please dont make any more trouble or you will get a 20% warning like me from the "now thats what I call a clique"mods.com Anyway love if I had a face like yours I would look really weird cos Im Jamaican.
Thats because you never give us a chance.If you are not happy with the movie i,ll give you back your money but please dont make any more trouble or you will get a 20% warning like me from the "now thats what I call a clique"mods.com Anyway love if I had a face like yours I would look really weird cos Im Jamaican.

I thought you were a dick when i was reading this thread . . . . but that did make me laugh! :D

I thought you were a dick when i was reading this thread . . . . but that did make me laugh! :D

Dont mess with me milf Im a dangerous man.Ive just mowed the lawn and i didnt even use a grass collector.

Dont mess with me milf Im a dangerous man.Ive just mowed the lawn and i didnt even use a grass collector.

MILF!!!!! . . . . . i'm 28 and child free . . . . cheeky git . . . . . original impression of dickness has returned! :angry:

MILF!!!!! . . . . . i'm 28 and child free . . . . cheeky git . . . . . original impression of dickness has returned! :angry:

Damn and it was all going so well.My Dad always said "First make m laugh son and then try rubbing yourself on em. If that dont work offer them money" but Im stoney broke until JD gives me a bung for the promo.(and by bung i mean money not a cork for my bottom you saucy cow)