Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I buy it.

I hope the deivery to Italy will be fast!!!

Is there a postal address for cheque as i do not have paypal.On the same note does anyone have a copy of now thats what i call terrier work 1 for sale.

clachan

Will it be as good as "now thats what i call a really deep hole" with chapters like "my dogs first bad scratch". Will it have plenty of photos of a really really deep hole from many diffrent angles? Is it written in pigeon English like all the others and finally is it going to be reviewed by someone famous like Melvyn BRAG BRAG BRAG?...........If the answers yes I dont think I,ll bother.

Will it be as good as "now thats what i call a really deep hole" with chapters like "my dogs first bad scratch". Will it have plenty of photos of a really really deep hole from many diffrent angles? Is it written in pigeon English like all the others and finally is it going to be reviewed by someone famous like Melvyn BRAG BRAG BRAG?...........If the answers yes I dont think I,ll bother.

Oh shit.......cancel the new Bentley Darcy, you wont be getting threbbs £9.99 now :D

I enjoy J D books.Please continue.Every one to their own :(

I enjoyed the first two Lurcher books very much.They had there faults in plenty starting with an introduction stating that all other Lurcher book written upto that point were crap but this one would be great.Demonstrating the authors high estimation of himself which the British genrally squirm at.In other words we dont like big heads.

Having said all that I read both those E.L.W and R.D.A without putting them down.Despite the writing the content was refreshing real and inspiring and I would recommend them to anyone just starting out with lurchers.

I`ll get you one through my paypal account mate, just need to wait to get her to do it though I`m no sure how :icon_redface: