Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feck em JD :D

If you want the book buy it, if not shut up f*****g moaning :D

Not everyone can afford those sorts of prices mate!!

The ebay books can be expensive but I think around a tenner for a new copy is superb value, with many of Darcys books I bought extra copies, none were sold on ebay. I swapped some for equipment and my mate off here had the new terrier and lurchers books for nowt because he does me favours (not like that) and is a top fella...............

Just ordered mine, no doubt it will be passed around a few other family members as well!!

A tenner also seems like good value to me.

Looking forward to receiving it.

Ade

my money's paid. always happy to read a book from the messer ;) . a tenner, and people are still f*****g whining.. :cry: pml! and to think what i paid for that one from blucky!!! ever the optimist, me.. (copy for sale, by the way! :whistling: )

keep at it mate.

Edited by joh

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I am currently on with a few other books that i think lads will like.

Some decent pics and topics that havent been covered before (Not as i know of).

And i hope they will be well within the pocket of everyone too. ;)

I would just like to say that if anyone doesnt like this publication i will refund their money in full and pay their return postage costs too.....

Good Hunting to everyone, JD

i cant see how any one can complain at the price of darcys books,they are good value imho,look how much you had to pay for blucks book,still plenty of them nocking about.if you cant afford ten quid for a book,i can only suggest you get a fukin job. :whistling:

I would just like to say that if anyone doesnt like this publication i will refund their money in full

Do I have to actually buy a copy to get some money back? Or just not like it???

Dear Sir,

I don't like your latest book.

Please send £10 to ..................

:tongue2:

Feck em JD :D

If you want the book buy it, if not shut up f*****g moaning :D

i usually have a laugh at most of the things you type simoman as most are funny but im not surprised JD didnt reply to this comment "feck em" without anybody buying an authors books he wouldnt be sucessfull would he?

my money's paid. always happy to read a book from the messer ;) . a tenner, and people are still f*****g whining.. :cry: pml! and to think what i paid for that one from blucky!!! ever the optimist, me.. (copy for sale, by the way! :whistling: )

keep at it mate.

i cant see how any one can complain at the price of darcys books,they are good value imho,look how much you had to pay for blucks book,still plenty of them nocking about.if you cant afford ten quid for a book,i can only suggest you get a fukin job. :whistling:

and for the other two comments nobodys moaning about a tenner or 20 or 30 its the price people are selling them on for like a few topics down from this extreme lurcherwork for £100 i think youse knew this just wanted a moan.

i understand that people bought the books in the understanding they were limited edition so i agree with not replushing them.

Edited by grant_c

To be honest Grant with the amount of people who are professional whingers on this site my patience can be streched, I'd quite like a new Scooby Estate but I can't afford one, so I dont whinge about Subaru being expensive and rip the shit out of them, no I settle with my pimped out corsa.

The books are good quality and well priced. Darcy didnt have to reply, it was my opinion mate, I still think if you dont want to buy a book, thats fine, if you want to add constructive critisism then thats fine too but Darcy has written some good books in a unusual field and many folk just piss and moan because they have feck all else to do.

A tenner for a book, not exactly overpriced is it? :thumbs:

My comment was aimed at the professional whingers..............

To be honest Grant with the amount of people who are professional whingers on this site my patience can be streched, I'd quite like a new Scooby Estate but I can't afford one, so I dont whinge about Subaru being expensive and rip the shit out of them, no I settle with my pimped out corsa.

The books are good quality and well priced. Darcy didnt have to reply, it was my opinion mate, I still think if you dont want to buy a book, thats fine, if you want to add constructive critisism then thats fine too but Darcy has written some good books in a unusual field and many folk just piss and moan because they have feck all else to do.

A tenner for a book, not exactly overpriced is it? :thumbs:

My comment was aimed at the professional whingers..............

i wasnt moaning at darcy a tenner for a book is nothing especially for 1 thats only got limited copies and the amount he will make off it is limited, so he could have charged more, and i understand about the whingers on this site lol, its just the money grabbers that sell the books on that pisses you off, getting dig deep for nothing from threbb the gent that he is so looking forward to reading them.

and for the other two comments nobodys moaning about a tenner or 20 or 30 its the price people are selling them on for like a few topics down from this extreme lurcherwork for £100 i think youse knew this just wanted a moan.

i understand that people bought the books in the understanding they were limited edition so i agree with not replushing them.

Oh yeah i'll just sell it for half the price i paid, wont be a minute mate infact i don't know oyu i'll just send you it for free then you can stick it on ebay for a tidy sum, no problem.

If you can't afford it you can't have it. It really is as simple as that! If nobody wants to pay a 1er, so what .. i'll keep the book .. no bother to me