Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine the today havnt set it down very good read . just finished the running dog addiction very good jd . was wondering not being rude are you going to reprint ur books as am looking to purchase them and to be honest i cant afford the ebay price looking to know just before i start gather money up lol you should reprint more then 750 think of the money you make lol and every body has a fair chance to get one

im with you mate i wouldnt mind a few of the ones thats been released that are sold out.

Edited by grant_c

I think JD would be totally out of order to reprint any of his books it shouldnt be allowed Limited edition means LIMITED EDITION and he also states on his site they are never to be reprinted and he isent driven by the money like most the authors,so if he was to reprint the books he talks shit and would prove himself to be as bad as others.Also it would mean that he had sold his books under false pretences.Im sure many people who have all his books like myself wouldnt be happy if he did reprint them as i for 1 thought i was buying something of a genuine man and if he did would make the word LIMITED EDITION a farse.

ordered mine late sun nite dropped through door just now ....now thats what i call speedy delivery cheers jd

ordered mine on sunday aswell mate hopefully mines will be here today then post hasnt came yet.

Life in the fast lane.
got mine the today havnt set it down very good read . just finished the running dog addiction very good jd . was wondering not being rude are you going to reprint ur books as am looking to purchase them and to be honest i cant afford the ebay price looking to know just before i start gather money up lol you should reprint more then 750 think of the money you make lol and every body has a fair chance to get one

im with you mate i wouldnt mind a few of the ones thats been released that are sold out.

I tried to give one away and failed.Didnt even reply to my offer!
I think JD would be totally out of order to reprint any of his books it shouldnt be allowed Limited edition means LIMITED EDITION and he also states on his site they are never to be reprinted and he isent driven by the money like most the authors,so if he was to reprint the books he talks shit and would prove himself to be as bad as others.Also it would mean that he had sold his books under false pretences.Im sure many people who have all his books like myself wouldnt be happy if he did reprint them as i for 1 thought i was buying something of a genuine man and if he did would make the word LIMITED EDITION a farse.
The ones ive read are definately limited i,d say.

you can post it to me then ;)

When you put it like that,how could I refuse? You havnt even said which one you want.

When you put it like that,how could I refuse? You havnt even said which one you want.

iv pmd you.

Hi, I don't really have any intention of reprinting the books. The softbacks will be compiled in years to come,possibly.

I know the prices on ebay are silly, but i can't do much about that mate. maybe scout around a few shows and yyou might find a few on stalls at somewhere near their RRP..... Sorry i cannot be of more help....Good Hunting JD