Now Thats What I Call Terrierwork II

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the whole book fact based jd ,i read the book you wrote on taking deer ,i enjoyed it apart from the 2 times you came to ireland the events you wrote about didnt exactly happen as you told them

Scent. I wrote what the legal constraints would allow.

No lies were told about what dog did what. That's all i can say really. Of course, i do not know what you "Have heard", but please be aware it may not be the truth for there are obviously people out there that like to cause trouble and will lie to do so.

For the record, there were three of us out on those trips, and we all know the truth...

As i say in the front of all my books these days :

"Many of the Names and circumstances are totally ficticious and bear no resemblance to people or places, past or present."

If i have ever mis-lead anyone i do apologise, but at the end of the day i have had to change certain things to stay within the constraints of the law....Only a fool would grass themselves up. I am sure you understand where i am coming from.

At the end of the day, they are just bits of paper and ink...nothing more... ;)

Good Hunting JD

So lets get this straight.You have lied in the books because you have been breaking the law.

When you apologize for " mis-leading people" does that include all future books aswell."At the end of the day they are just bits of paper and ink...nothing more" Youve hit the nail on the head there mate. I thought it was a load of crap and now youve confirmed it.Perhaps they should be called "now thats what I call a made up story" and dont thank me for bumping it up for you.Youve kept it up for long enough mate.Its time you come clean.

Do you honestly think, hand on heart, that any dog man writes 100% how everything actually happens in the field??

Just have a long hard think and answer that question..... :blink:

You have your opinion, i have mine. I happen to like my books. That's why i do them. You don't like them, then good luck to you. No one is forcing you to buy/read them. I offered you money back and your still moaning!!! ha ha . I hope you aren't just out to cause silly arguements as i am just a tad busy at the present.But thanks for your concern.

Read the words in the front of all my books. Its all fiction anyway. I state that in black and white. FICTION not FACT!!

So that's me come clean at the very first pages of all the recent books.

This thread was started by Ian to tell lads that it is available, not as a platform for snide comments from people who seem out to cause trouble.

and thanks for the Bump... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Well done you have with the help of a couple of friends managed to divert your own incapability to accept even minor criticism.What an ego you must have

I'm not his friend! :blink:

But I do like to show a liar up!

Have a word with JD about lies.Hes just admitted to writing them in his books.Im sorry to disapoint but I stand by what ive already said.I have never sold a dog through this site.Bought yes and been very happy with my purchases which is more than I can say for the f-----g NHS neck supports you sell for collars.Only kidding but really they are shit.

The 2 posts of yours that I've linked to are 2 ads on here with you selling dogs.

How does the design or quality of my collars make you any less of a liar?

I wubs Darcy, leave him alone you nasty boy.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Nothing at all,but then what does placing an advert have to do with me criticising a book....nothing...as you say you wubb mr Darcy( in a manly way im sure)and you helped him out of a tight corner by diverting attention away from the matter in hand. I mean lets face it.If it wasnt for mates writing his books what would they be like.Have you read the air rifle one?

I never mentioned the design or quality of your collars I just said they were shit. Anyone can make strong collars if they go round cutting the straps off lorries at night.Youre responcible for half the hold ups on the M6.

is the whole book fact based jd ,i read the book you wrote on taking deer ,i enjoyed it apart from the 2 times you came to ireland the events you wrote about didnt exactly happen as you told them

No lies were told about what dog did what. That's all i can say really. Of course, i do not know what you "Have heard", but please be aware it may not be the truth for there are obviously people out there that like to cause trouble and will lie to do so.

For the record, there were three of us out on those trips, and we all know the truth...

"Many of the Names and circumstances are totally ficticious and bear no resemblance to people or places, past or present."

If i have ever mis-lead anyone i do apologise, but at the end of the day i have had to change certain things to stay within the constraints of the law....Only a fool would grass themselves up. I am sure you understand where i am coming from.

Good Hunting JD

So lets get this straight.You have lied in the books because you have been breaking the law.

When you apologize for " mis-leading people" does that include all future books aswell."At the end of the day they are just bits of paper and ink...nothing more" Youve hit the nail on the head there mate. I thought it was a load of crap and now youve confirmed it.Perhaps they should be called "now thats what I call a made up story" and dont thank me for bumping it up for you.Youve kept it up for long enough mate.Its time you come clean.

Do you honestly think, hand on heart, that any dog man writes 100% how everything actually happens in the field??

You have your opinion, i have mine. I happen to like my books. That's why i do them. You don't like them, then good luck to you. No one is forcing you to buy/read them. I offered you money back and your still moaning!!! ha ha . I hope you aren't just out to cause silly arguements as i am just a tad busy at the present.But thanks for your concern.

Read the words in the front of all my books. Its all fiction anyway. I state that in black and white. FICTION not FACT!!

This thread was started by Ian to tell lads that it is available, not as a platform for snide comments from people who seem out to cause trouble.

and thanks for the Bump... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Yes I do have an opinion or trouble making and snide remarks as you put it.Thanks for the offer of money again but you still dont get it,Im only interested in books for reading not making money out of.Im not moaning by the way im enjoying myself.

I dont have to put hand on heart to be honest I try to make a habit of it,but to answer your question.No I dont think all writers of books are honest,but I wouldnt call them DOG MEN either.

I have read a good book recently.It was called "Breaking through"by Johnny Bluck. I would say that that book was a honest account of a mans life with terriers and lurchers and would inspire anyone with dogs.Sadly you tried to discredit the man with your dirty tricks like you have in this thread with me,but you know what they say "Truth will out"

You cleverly got another one of your mates to advertise the book where it would get best attention,and it wouldnt look like you were flogging it.very good,very clever that,but at least now its in a more appropriate place, MISCELLANIOUS. Its a pity there isnt a heading for FICTION that would be even better.By the way they are floggin them in bulk next door.They are 40 odd quid just like you predicted.Thats amazing. Whats the Story with that then Mr Darcy or are you prevented from telling the truth for legal reasons AGAIN.

Please dont thank me for bumping it.Its a pleasure.I know how important sales are to you.

StrongStuff you worry me.................

I am certain all the attention you are being shown from certain mods is 'bending' your normal, usual train of thought. A normal person woudn't have a clue where or how to access that picture.

Sorry for my outburst, fighting over Darcy's book can re-commence.

No need to thank me for the bump........ :D

Good Hunting JD

just a question as i havent red any of your books yet but iv ordered this one, are the stories all out made up or just adjusted a little bit from the truth?

are the laws tight i would have thought it wouldnt have mattered if all events happened before the ban so surely its legal?

p.s aint joining in on the argument just want to know what im reading.

Ive just ordered my copy therefore ive as much right to post on this topic as anyone else :clapper:

Yes, im probably going to repeat what others say and yes there are some that will disagree with me...well, one anyway :D

Its each to their own, we all have opinions and we're all entitled to them. Personally i love reading JD's books, theres not one chapter i havnt enjoyed & by the end of the week i'll hopefully have all the terrier books. I looked at Blucks book because a friend bought it, but personally i felt as though he was just jumping on the book bandwagon....This is an OPINION!

Some will prefer JD books, some will prefer Blucks....some will like both!

Be careful though threbb, it takes a long time to gain respect and a second to lose it

Ive just ordered my copy therefore ive as much right to post on this topic as anyone else :clapper:

Yes, im probably going to repeat what others say and yes there are some that will disagree with me...well, one anyway :D

Its each to their own, we all have opinions and we're all entitled to them. Personally i love reading JD's books, theres not one chapter i havnt enjoyed & by the end of the week i'll hopefully have all the terrier books. I looked at Blucks book because a friend bought it, but personally i felt as though he was just jumping on the book bandwagon....This is an OPINION!

Be careful though threbb, it takes a long time to gain respect and a second to lose it

dont think anybody needs to worry about that mate ESPECIALLY on this forum, like anything in life some will like things some wont , looking forward to reading this one when it comes.

Im sorry but in the second it took me to read your post i lost all respect for you. Edited by threbb
Throbb,

We have received your ransom note, but it doesn't say how much we have to pay you to keep him .........

Hes going nowhere mate hes mine.Can you send me some of that webbing to secure him with, ive only got a single bed and he struggles a bit at night and with me losing a leg recently its difficult to say the least.

Aaron you are filthy......but I like you!!

threbb, dont worry matey, just dont buy a copy, you cant please everyone, for me ther writing style is captivating. If people want to buy copies as an investment who cares. I had a spare copy of both books but gave them my mate as he had missed out, I know the books were read and enjoyed.

P.S. Darcy is the stig.....of the dump :D