Sign in to follow this  
stealthy1

C'mon you lads.

are we putting ducks on the scoring system?

Just whats posted, or the wildfowlers will come to your house and smash all your windows. :D

Ill give it a go, tell me more?

Not much else to do this weekend!!

Corvids, pigeon, rat , squirrel 1

rabbit, magpie 2

woodie 3

mink,

Just whack as many of these pests as you can over the three days to gain as many points as you can, winner is the one with the most points Sunday night at 12 ;)

Forgot to say that you have to put date on a peice of paper on your end of day photo to prove its not from another time. ;)

Edited by stealthy1

Ill give it a go, tell me more?

Not much else to do this weekend!!

Corvids, pigeon, rat , squirrel 1

rabbit, magpie 2

woodie 3

mink,

Just whack as many of these pests as you can over the three days to gain as many points as you can, winner is the one with the most points Sunday night at 12 ;)

Forgot to say that you have to put date on a peice of paper on your end of day photo to prove its not from another time. ;)

Sound job,ill do that!!

Is corvid,a grey back crow in our language??? :hmm:

Sound job,ill do that!!

Is corvid,a grey back crow in our language??? :hmm:

Yep! ;)

a bit of competition just adds to the fun :D

Some thing to post, some thing to talk about, just post what you get, I expect Davy will win again, unless some one knows different. :D

YO! stealthy

i haven't planned on going out this week end as its fathers day Sunday, but i do like a challenge :D so if i do get out,or stay in for the magpies then i shall compete :clapper: not promising any thing though.but you know me!!good luck to all who take part

happy hunting

Davy

a bit of competition just adds to the fun :D

Some thing to post, some thing to talk about, just post what you get, I expect Davy will win again, unless some one knows different. :D

YO! stealthy

i haven't planned on going out this week end as its fathers day Sunday, but i do like a challenge :D so if i do get out,or stay in for the magpies then i shall compete :clapper: not promising any thing though.but you know me!!good luck to all who take part

happy hunting

Davy

Nice one Davey, new you would'nt let us down, I've got a weather forcast of heavy rain all day tomoro, so could well be a greuller here :(

ill go out saturday and i predict that i will have 5 squirrels 1 rat and a woodie :p well we will see :)

:clapper::clapper::clapper: