C'mon you lads.

Anyone fancy a friendly compitition this weekend, see who can whack the most, totally friendly, no sore losers, no arguements, just for fun, usual rules apply, date the pics of end of day total, and no cheating!

anyone? Friday, Satarday, Sunday, all enteries in by twelve midnight on Sunday. :D

stealthy.

Edited by stealthy1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be in scout camp all weekend so no shooting for me :( but the least i can do is help! here is the SUCCSEFULL scortingf system from last year. you'll have to put the date in the pics because we don't want any cheats putting up old pics.

Prey point(s)

Corvids, pigeon, rat , squirrel 1

rabbit, magpie 2

woodie 3

mink, hare 4

get another one done in 2week and count me in. pickin new gun up next saturday :clapper::clapper:;)

Run one every week if enough people are interested, its just a bit of fun, does'nt matter who wins, its the art of taking part. :D

sounds good to me mate. you can count me in. get to thoroughly test out the new gun then :D

and if our lass asks why i'm out all the time i can tell her winner gets a grand lol :clapper:

Just dont tell her it was my idea, blame Aron the plucker ;)

sounds good to me mate. you can count me in. get to thoroughly test out the new gun then :D

and if our lass asks why i'm out all the time i can tell her winner gets a grand lol :clapper:

Just dont tell her it was my idea, blame Aron the plucker ;)

:angry::D :D :D :D

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker
i'll be in scout camp all weekend so no shooting for me :( but the least i can do is help! here is the SUCCSEFULL scortingf system from last year. you'll have to put the date in the pics because we don't want any cheats putting up old pics.

Prey point(s)

Corvids, pigeon, rat , squirrel 1

rabbit, magpie 2

woodie 3

mink, hare 4

Use these, but leave the hare if you can. ;)