Is this dog still available ??

Ive space in my kennels now cos i just got rid of my lurcher cos it kept chasing things.

PM me with details

This will have to stop boy's my sides are aching :D :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% Guaranteed earth dog 8 months old

Has got to go he keeps shitting in his run the dirty little b'@?>}+d !!!

sometimes he barks which can be annoying

I am looking for about £500 as I 've been out of work for a while now

Any sensible offer considered or may PX what have you got ???

Genuine dog men only no messers or pervs !!!

Would consider a p/x on a pair of reebok classiscs?

What size are they and are they white ??

They used to be and a size 5 and a 7, interested? Could chuck in some jazz mags to seal the deal?

Feck it i need a 8 and a 10 are the mags soiled ??

BE INTERESTED IN THAT DOG MYSELF !!!! FOR THE MONEY YOUR ASKING THERE MUST BE SOME PLUMMER TERRIER IN HIM, IS IT TRUE YOU ALREADY HAVE A LITTER OF PUPS OFF HIM.

The dog has sired quite a few litters and they are all doing the business..... ;)

100% Guaranteed earth dog 8 months old

Has got to go he keeps shitting in his run the dirty little b'@?>}+d !!!

sometimes he barks which can be annoying

I am looking for about £500 as I 've been out of work for a while now

Any sensible offer considered or may PX what have you got ???

Genuine dog men only no messers or pervs !!!

Would consider a p/x on a pair of reebok classiscs?

What size are they and are they white ??

They used to be and a size 5 and a 7, interested? Could chuck in some jazz mags to seal the deal?

Feck it i need a 8 and a 10 are the mags soiled ??

The mags have been laminated so spillages can be wiped off, shame about the reeboks, I also have a big gold argos chain if your interested?

BE INTERESTED IN THAT DOG MYSELF !!!! FOR THE MONEY YOUR ASKING THERE MUST BE SOME PLUMMER TERRIER IN HIM, IS IT TRUE YOU ALREADY HAVE A LITTER OF PUPS OFF HIM.

The dog has sired quite a few litters and they are all doing the business..... ;)

f**k me lad that's some dog he is 8 months 100% working &

he has sired quit a few bitches :icon_eek: :icon_eek: and did

you say that his off spring are all doing the business :shok: so

they must have started early then :laugh:.f**k it you should start

charging stud fees you'll make a mint ;) ;)

would you part ex for my 6mth old three legged black eyed pug russel/poodle? this dog is 110% a bit marked up but cuts himself regulary whilst shaving. cleans its own shit up and will throw it overnext door,is quiet in kennels through having its voice box removed you will not be disapointed! only down side to him is he has a ferret fetish y.i.s wh2

Sounds a little too hard for me bruv but my mate might be instrested he just got rid of his poodle/pit/pat it was off its head killed his mums cat 9 times

come on fellas or i will have to stick it on ebay :o

comes with a 90 day trial or you a timewaster?

me a time waster you having fecking laugh mate plenty of people on seen this dog on here mate this is the genuine article mate fecking messer :angry:

didnt mean to offend you tell you what will throw in a free cat for your mates mum ;)

any pics of your mates mum or her pussy might help this deal :clapper:

ill part ex....

in exchange for this " extra-ordinary sounding " dog ill give you....

1. 3 packets of WALKERS...yes walkers smokey bacon flavour crips.

2. a FCUK giftset

3. a pack of playing cards

4. a tin of quality streets

and last but not least a sack full of countymans weekly mags so you can learn not so much about the sport, but the animals involed in the sport.... as if youre selling a dog cost youre short of cash!!

thats my point put well and truly forward :thumbs:

sorry for going on but its true and im sure the many members of this site will back my point up!!

still reckon your better off with my pug russel/poodle,but may be able to seal this deal if i throw a cat for your mates mum with 10 lives and two plummer FERRETS equipted with their own shovel worth 1500 quid a piece will bolt anything including the dog if he aint up to it,you may think im mad but it my last offer?

forgot 2 mention i also have a mini jrt/great dane X bedlington poodle with a tad of wirehaired chiuaua

its only 7 month but its doing really well.....doesnt even shit!! but ill be honest it has the odd pittle here and there

would get pics up but they on me phone

just put ya details on here and ill get back 2 u asap :thumbs:

I will swap you my bull cross for it mate no worries.The bull cross is 1/8th bull ,3/8ths greyhound,6/7ths wheaton and 9 parts crocodile,on the dams side.Dont know much about his sire but i bought him as a pup of this site,off a picture of him at 3 days old,so he has got to be a good `un.Has the terrier done more than 2 "red un`s"? if not i dont think he will be guaranteed mate ;)