borders area feildsports

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done lynsey and skye they did you proud grant not be long till your bitch takes a champ show mate keep up the good work and lynsey remmember the bitch is yours in the show ring so you keep the prizes ;);):clapper: keano well done way butler mate a credit to your good work ;);) and denned well done way your handeling of the show again ( tattooed ) thanks for the tea hit the spot after that drive see you,se all in august 9th at ayr ;);)

dissapointed dont see any pics of my pup and i no they took some but what the hell :(:(:unsure:

Edited by polecat
well done lynsey and skye they did you proud grant not be long till your bitch takes a champ show mate keep up the good work and lynsey remmember the bitch is yours in the show ring so you keep the prizes ;);):clapper: keano well done way butler mate a credit to your good work ;);) and denned well done way your handeling of the show again ( tattooed ) thanks for the tea hit the spot after that drive see you,se all in august 9th at ayr ;);)

dissapointed dont see any pics of my pup and i no they took some but what the hell :(:(:unsure:

glad you enjoyed the cuppa :thumbs: aye hopefully get up for your show bud,cheers

but she always comes to me for the pound denny surely that means something :cry: haha.

but your right mate the 2 of them done me proud, that wee bitch of yours is shaping up mate be good to see how they all do this winter, looking forward to the 9th mate but ill probbaly see you before then.

Supreme terrier (keano) butler & the reverse terrier at the show at Hawick today
look at that scraggy looking bt bitch lol straight out the kennel and gets second in the terrier section :clapper::clapper: welldone keano