borders area feildsports

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished , what a 12 hour stint, glad it's over now, and theres plenty of happy people gone home, we started the day with a class for rachel house childrens hospice where we collected £120 :clapper::clapper::clapper: to all the entrants. we then had a class for members only, then the children, where 27 kids appeared , the prizes kindly donated by the storie family, 68 terriers in total a fall from the 99 we had last year, but nonetheless a great standard, won by keano's dog butler, deservedly so, as he's a really nice dog.

there was a total of 98 lurchers of all shapes and sizes , the winner was mr john kane's fawn dog, the working dogs , 29 , the champion was mrs huggans, hungarian visla.

border area feildsports would like to thank, each and everyone of the public for supporting our show today the quality of dog just keeps getting better .----------------cheers dennned

Edited by dennned
Another great show Den had a great day out well done :thumbs:

thanks sharon, glad you enjoyed yourself, but the big man :clapper: needs to learn how to handle them dogs, trying to get a flyer in the racing when he's not even entered to run :D:D:D:icon_redface::icon_redface: thought he'd have learned his lesson last year , when they upended him. :D:D:D:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Another great show Den had a great day out well done :thumbs:

thanks sharon, glad you enjoyed yourself, but the big man :clapper: needs to learn how to handle them dogs, trying to get a flyer in the racing when he's not even entered to run :D:D:D:icon_redface::icon_redface: thought he'd have learned his lesson last year , when they upended him. :D:D:D:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

i ken den its getting embarrising he'l do anything to save a pound it was the pup that got away this time ive not got anything small enough he can handle think i'll have to start leaving him at home. :laugh: look on the bright side though for 7 1/2 month the pup done well

day held out well, good turn out and well organised, not that i expect anything less from den apart that he cannae count!! :clapper: nice to put faces to names some old some new, keano clearing up in the terrier class again!! anyway thanks for a cracking day out and i'll be back next year.

Didnt make over Den, had a call for urgent work, so ive been busy... was looking forward to it all week aswell. Hopefully next year il make it, shame, as its only 40 minutes drive for me. :(

sorry to hear , you had to work, theres allways our championship show in september@ selkirk, hope to catch up with you there , d an n , if not we'll meet somewhere