borders area feildsports

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the weather forecast is correct :clapper::clapper: you'll all need the sun cream, would'nt want you lot to get sunstroke, and remember if it is DO NOT LEAVE DOGS in vehicles.

hope to see lots of members from here there---- atb---den.

if the weather forecast is correct :clapper::clapper: you'll all need the sun cream, would'nt want you lot to get sunstroke, and remember if it is DO NOT LEAVE DOGS in vehicles.

hope to see lots of members from here there---- atb---den.

Den will there be a snack bar there?....Anythingoes has a burd now and she likes her food if you get my drift ;)

nobody interested in comming to our show this year, :(:( not had a lot of inquiries, makes me think it's no worthwhile running anymore shows, the time and effort put in , greatly outweights the benifits, we try our best, not many shows give a free bag of food to class winners , WE DO, so come on folks bring your dogs , large or small , we'll cater for them all.

nobody interested in comming to our show this year, :(:( not had a lot of inquiries, makes me think it's no worthwhile running anymore shows, the time and effort put in , greatly outweights the benifits, we try our best, not many shows give a free bag of food to class winners , WE DO, so come on folks bring your dogs , large or small , we'll cater for them all.

am sure you will have a good attendance fella but the reason people arent want to attend shows is plain and simple

there is under cover officers at all these shows acting like all good doggy men, do this and that with there dogs

rubbing there hands and hopeing for the big invitation out for for some sport.. and without a doubt they are on here(hunting life) aswell

ive read numerous topics of people offering guys out for compitition and they dont know who these people are !!!!!

anyway hope you get a good turnout for your show....

yis chancer

aye chancer your right, i allready confronted plod and asked them to leave one of our shows 2 years back, said he was only interested in taking photos, we gave him earache and told him to leave, f*****g tosser, folk must be mad to consider taking out someone they dont know.

Edited by dennned

am sure you will have a good attendance fella but the reason people arent want to attend shows is plain and simple

there is under cover officers at all these shows acting like all good doggy men, do this and that with there dogs

rubbing there hands and hopeing for the big invitation out for for some sport.. and without a doubt they are on here(hunting life) aswell

ive read numerous topics of people offering guys out for compitition and they dont know who these people are !!!!!

anyway hope you get a good turnout for your show....

yis chancer

listen we now they are there and have stopped shows in the past year because of said peoples turning up and taking photos of young lads bragging about this and that and we dont invite anybody on to ground that we,ve run

i,ve got blonde rough looking hair and a brindle bitch pup and might where my kelvin valley top so come along and say hello or we get denned to have ah hunting life members class for fun then we no whos who ;);)

i,ve got blonde rough looking hair and a brindle bitch pup and might where my kelvin valley top so come along and say hello or we get denned to have ah hunting life members class for fun then we no whos who ;);)

great idea, polecat---but i'm sorry to say , not this year, were allready running a class in aid of C H A S FOR TERMINALLY ILL KIDS, A £2.00 / DOG all procceeds to this cause, just hope all dog owners enter, the 3 judges will pick a dog each.

next year i PROMISE a t h l , class, who knows we might have one at the scottish champion of champions.